Pull abilitys

elsewildbill

how is it that classes can Pull from seems like triple the distance a guardian can leap playing a Hut ball the other team is doing nothing but pulling people from across the map into fire traps nothing you can do about why are they able to pull from soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away that is ****en retarded

how is it that classes can Pull from seems like triple the distance a guardian can leap playing a Hut ball the other team is doing nothing but pulling people from across the map into fire traps nothing you can do about why are they able to pull from soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away that is ****en retarded

Good times. :rolleyes:

I have never witnessed any pull greater than 40m.

Yes, I said 40. PTs can choose a utility to increase the range. It is (unless you count walker abilities or the TFB final boss) the ability with the greatest range in the game that a player can use, but it is not so much more greater than the normal range of the sniper which is not so greater than the range of leap.

If you actually have been pulled more than that distance, it must be some kind of hack/exploit. It can't be a dsync because in that case you would still be pulled into wherever the game THINKS the puller is which must be within the 30 (or 40) meters of pull range, or else he won't be able to trigger the ability...

Yes, I said 40. PTs can choose a utility to increase the range. It is (unless you count walker abilities or the TFB final boss) the ability with the greatest range in the game that a player can use, but it is not so much more greater than the normal range of the sniper which is not so greater than the range of leap.

If you actually have been pulled more than that distance, it must be some kind of hack/exploit. It can't be a dsync because in that case you would still be pulled into wherever the game THINKS the puller is which must be within the 30 (or 40) meters of pull range, or else he won't be able to trigger the ability...

Lag and desync in Hutt Ball can also make it seem farther

I think I know what it is...

That's one of the buffs PTs will be getting and they were just testing it out. Other classes are undergoing similar playtesting live somehow.

PT - Increased pull range to 40' . This ability can only be used with the PT's zipper down. For some reason, female PTs cannot use this ability. In Addtion, PTs will be recieving a passive self heal. Once every 4 minutes & 30 seconds, a PT will automatically heal 1 point of damage. This ability can only be used while the PT is still alive.

Juggs - Will gain a 3rd life. Additionally, Juggs will finally recieve a anti-focus which they probably will no longer need because of the extra lives but screw it, the effectt lasts 10 seconds than goes on a 3 year cooldown. This effect cannot be obtained more than 1 time every three years. While active, any breathing ends the effect prematurely.

Mara- They'll get a heal and however much that heal is, they take twice as much in damage when they use it, almost like a reversed heal reflect that makes you bleed from eyes, ears and your mouth, for the next 90 minutes in addition to DoT damage from a source no one knows. This damage cannot be healed by any known means in the galaxy. Health lost by this effect is permanent.

Sorc - They'll get a little DPS buff, but they will lose all their heals and are like Maras now when their DCDs are on 3 minute cooldowns. Additionally, Sorcs will be recieving a new special attack called 'Flaming Uselessness', on any sucessful hit this attack will cause no damage to it's targets whatsoever.

Operative - Will get a new Stun effect that allowed them to stun people on sight, lasts 15 minutes and has a root, a slow, a damage AOE, and they can't be woken up until the 15 minutes are over even when being attacked. - Stun will have a 1 second cooldown. If they recieve this state and the match ends in 5 minutes, the effect will extend into the next WZ/Arena where the subject will start with 10 minutes that effect still had to go.

Assassins will have Phase walk returned to them but with the following limitation.

They can't use it. Ever.

To compensate them for this minor limitation they will have their steatlh abiltites so vastly improved at avoiding detection , that even they won't know where they are.

Snipers will have their attack range increase to 'from orbit'. Only another Sniper will be able to attack them because only they will have the range to do so.

Mercs cannot be hurt, damaged, slowed, mezzed, stunned, rooted, sundered, or effected in any way,shape, or form whatsoever from any other player. Ever again.

Additionally, Mercs can now fly.

I think I know what it is...

That's one of the buffs PTs will be getting and they were just testing it out. Other classes are undergoing similar playtesting live somehow.

PT - Increased pull range to 40' . This ability can only be used with the PT's zipper down. For some reason, female PTs cannot use this ability. In Addtion, PTs will be recieving a passive self heal. Once every 4 minutes & 30 seconds, a PT will automatically heal 1 point of damage. This ability can only be used while the PT is still alive.

Juggs - Will gain a 3rd life. Additionally, Juggs will finally recieve a anti-focus which they probably will no longer need because of the extra lives but screw it, the effectt lasts 10 seconds than goes on a 3 year cooldown. This effect cannot be obtained more than 1 time every three years. While active, any breathing ends the effect prematurely.

Mara- They'll get a heal and however much that heal is, they take twice as much in damage when they use it, almost like a reversed heal reflect that makes you bleed from eyes, ears and your mouth, for the next 90 minutes in addition to DoT damage from a source no one knows. This damage cannot be healed by any known means in the galaxy. Health lost by this effect is permanent.

Sorc - They'll get a little DPS buff, but they will lose all their heals and are like Maras now when their DCDs are on 3 minute cooldowns. Additionally, Sorcs will be recieving a new special attack called 'Flaming Uselessness', on any sucessful hit this attack will cause no damage to it's targets whatsoever.

Operative - Will get a new Stun effect that allowed them to stun people on sight, lasts 15 minutes and has a root, a slow, a damage AOE, and they can't be woken up until the 15 minutes are over even when being attacked. - Stun will have a 1 second cooldown. If they recieve this state and the match ends in 5 minutes, the effect will extend into the next WZ/Arena where the subject will start with 10 minutes that effect still had to go.

Assassins will have Phase walk returned to them but with the following limitation.

They can't use it. Ever.

To compensate them for this minor limitation they will have their steatlh abiltites so vastly improved at avoiding detection , that even they won't know where they are.

Snipers will have their attack range increase to 'from orbit'. Only another Sniper will be able to attack them because only they will have the range to do so.

Mercs cannot be hurt, damaged, slowed, mezzed, stunned, rooted, sundered, or effected in any way,shape, or form whatsoever from any other player. Ever again.

Additionally, Mercs can now fly.

You might be onto something....

Is this leaked info ??

PT has a talent that extends to 40m.

Pulling a ball carrier into fire in Huttball on my PT (back when I still PvP'd on him) was literally my favorite thing to do in this game. It was even more fun than manning a turret and blasting scores of Pubs back in Ilum OWPvP. It's the quintessential middle finger to whomever you kill in this manner, and extremely satisfying when you get the ball from them that way and then proceed to score. It never got old.

@OP: Suck it up, buttercup. And if you think PT Grapple is bad, you're really going to rage when you get force pushed off the ledge in Odessen, or into acid on Quesh, or off the bridge in Voidstar, etc. It takes far less setup and skill to do that than it does to pull someone into fire on Huttball, then time your stun so they can't jump out in time.

Pulling a ball carrier into fire in Huttball on my PT (back when I still PvP'd on him) was literally my favorite thing to do in this game. It was even more fun than manning a turret and blasting scores of Pubs back in Ilum OWPvP. It's the quintessential middle finger to whomever you kill in this manner, and extremely satisfying when you get the ball from them that way and then proceed to score. It never got old.

@OP: Suck it up, buttercup. And if you think PT Grapple is bad, you're really going to rage when you get force pushed off the ledge in Odessen, or into acid on Quesh, or off the bridge in Voidstar, etc. It takes far less setup and skill to do that than it does to pull someone into fire on Huttball, then time your stun so they can't jump out in time.

Ball carrier? Pffft, plz, I'll firepull anyone who dares come into range mwahahahahaha!

I grin from ear to ear whenever I get huttball on my PT lol.

So true. And that is why you destroy the ball if you are very close to your own goal :p:p