Hypothetical Godzilla question

DeltaBos

So I just saw Godzilla today and I was wondering what you guys think about this hypothetical situation: If Godzilla were to fight the Terror From Beyond in TFB, who would win? I imagine Godzilla would just shoot it with his atomic breath but who knows.

Thoughts?

Little known fact, the Terror From beyond wasn't coming into the SW universe because the dread masters called it.

He was running from Godzilla, as he is a distant relative of Cthulu and lives in the depths of earths oceans. Godzilla was hungry and saw a decent meal in The Terror From Beyond, and chased it into the hypergate, where you beat the crap out of it and sent it back to Godzilla to die.

Also Godzilla shrugged off a building landing on it. I dont think the Terror From Beyond is tough enough to do that.

Godzirra would **** his **** up and use his corpse as a back scratcher.

Without spoilers of course, how's the movie and is it worth bothering to see in 3D? Based off trailers etc. I'm hoping it's as good as it looks.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Godzirra would **** his **** up and use his corpse as a back scratcher.

Without spoilers of course, how's the movie and is it worth bothering to see in 3D? Based off trailers etc. I'm hoping it's as good as it looks.

Two words summarize the whole movie:

F***ing epic

The plot was there, the action scenes were amazing, and dat last scene...

I'm not going to lie, I got goosebumps every time Godzilla screamed at the camera.

F***ing epic

I'm not going to lie, I got goosebumps every time Godzilla screamed at the camera.

I have not seen it yet but I was reading reviews and they are calling it the Dark Knight of monster movies. Is this accurate to you man? Is it worth a watch?

I have not seen it yet but I was reading reviews and they are calling it the Dark Knight of monster movies. Is this accurate to you man? Is it worth a watch?

In my opinion yes, this movie was well worth watching. I doubt the movie is EVERYONE'S cup o joe, but I really enjoyed it. I was entertained by the plot, it wasn't too complicated but it was interesting. The action scenes were, like I said, extremely epic. The special effects were amazing, and Godzilla's scream.... I got chills hearing it in the theatres.

So ultimately, I enjoyed its simple but entertaining plot, coupled with amazing special effects. Acting wise I'd say it was decent, Bryan Cranton's acting was phenomenal imo, and the other actors pulled their weight. Ultimately, it was a great monster movie, and worth seeing.

In my opinion yes, this movie was well worth watching. I doubt the movie is EVERYONE'S cup o joe, but I really enjoyed it. I was entertained by the plot, it wasn't too complicated but it was interesting. The action scenes were, like I said, extremely epic. The special effects were amazing, and Godzilla's scream.... I got chills hearing it in the theatres.

So ultimately, I enjoyed its simple but entertaining plot, coupled with amazing special effects. Acting wise I'd say it was decent, Bryan Cranton's acting was phenomenal imo, and the other actors pulled their weight. Ultimately, it was a great monster movie, and worth seeing.

Thank you very much for your assessment. I think I will go and see it for myself and give my own review upon returning.

F***ing epic

At the end of that official trailer when Godzilla looked down towards the camera and did a pretty classic sounding roar right before the conex doors shut... I must've replayed that bit about 50 times. Thanks for the info man I gotta see this on the big screen.

Bloody hell yeh! If your a fan of the old Godzilla movies this will rock your socks. :)