50 Bracket....

Senul

What was your reasoning behind putting 50s in their own brackets this early? As it stands now, i have pvp matches lasting 2 minutes throughout the entire day because their arnt enough 50's to keep a match going on before it kicks us out. its rather annoying getting 200 valor and 15 commedations...

Know what else is annoying? Not being 50 and getting ***** day in and day out by them.

I agree, that was annoying, and i understood that, and i didn't go whining and complaining about it because i knew what was going to happen when i qued up for pvp under level 50.

Awww, you can't beat on lvl 10s with your Battlemaster gear :(

I'm loving the lvl 50 bracket. Played most of yesterday afternoon on my lowbie, getting queued about every 2-3 minutes. And then switched over to my main lvl 50 and got queued about every 4-5 minutes.

Both brackets were fun and competitive, although i could see how some lvl 50 bracket games would be a losing battle if you're going against a premade(more likely to happen in the 50 bracket than the lowbie. . .at least on my server).

But seriously, it just sounds like you're on a low population server. . .or just a slow server in general(it could take a little more time to get more people on your server to lvl 50)

I agree, that was annoying, and i understood that, and i didn't go whining and complaining about it because i knew what was going to happen when i qued up for pvp under level 50.

Same here!

I didn't go whining and complaining about it because I knew what was going to happen when I queued up for pvp at level 50 after the bracket went live.

Same here!

I didn't go whining and complaining about it because I knew what was going to happen when I queued up for pvp at level 50 after the bracket went live.

Bioware included the ability to pvp at level 10 for a reason: the game doesn't begin at level 50. Putting them in the same bracket was an absurdity that needed to end. Get over it.

The 50 Bracket was very much needed, even if it adds more time to get into a Warzone. Time spent waiting and then having several lower level players was hurting groups on both sides of the fence, this might make you wait longer but at least you can start on a level footing.. to a degree (not factoring gear or the bugs Republic classes face against their mirrors).

They should never have bracketed out 50s. All that is doing is punishing people for being level 50. They should get rid of the expertise stat altogether. Then everyone can play in the same warzone again. Problem solved.

This would work as well. If they were really worried about pvp/pve gear mixing than they could make a pvp set with pvp bonuses every 10 levels but no pvp stat that gets stacked.

What they should do is make 2 types of queues. 50 ranked, and 10-50 unranked. Ranked is exactly as the 50 queue is now. Unranked bolsters lower levels, and caps the stats/ignores expertise for level 50s. So basically a level 50 could continue to play in the lower bracket, their stats would effectively be debuffed to not much/any different than a 49.

They would also probably have to lock valor gains for 50s in an unranked bracket, but this would enable people to play in whatever queue they wanted, especially while they're waiting for more people to hit 50.