Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Fallen Order

MK-ULTRA
09.24.2019 , 07:42 PM | #1
Anyone else excited or just me?

TLDR

Made by God of War 3 dev.

Takes place after Order 66. You are one of only surviving padawans.

No season pass, dlc or expansions planned.

Dark Souls/Sekiro style combat.

Metroidvania levels with lots of secrets to unravel.

Open galaxy and ship where you can travel and do whatever you want.

No loading or screens or something.

I have not preordered since RDR on the ps3 but there are $40 preorders available. Decisions decisions.

Release Date: November 2019

PREVIEW VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQV--qZsMn4
You spelled tyranny wrong.

omaan
09.27.2019 , 06:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MK-ULTRA View Post
Anyone else excited or just me?

TLDR

Made by God of War 3 dev.

No season pass, dlc or expansions planned.

Dark Souls/Sekiro style combat.

Metroidvania levels with lots of secrets to unravel.

Open galaxy and ship where you can travel and do whatever you want.

I have not preordered since RDR on the ps3 but there are $40 preorders available. Decisions decisions.

Release Date: November 2019

PREVIEW VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQV--qZsMn4
Yet there is a big deawback of this game - no possibility to cut off pieces from your enemies. So we will have lightsaber bat again as we had in force unleashed 1. They made it so that children from 14 age could play it. Yet it is not real star wars for me

MikeCobalt
09.27.2019 , 01:06 PM | #3
Oh yes, very excited. Finally a Star Wars game set around the Core movie time. Real StormTroopers and other items from the Star Wars >Return of the Jedi era. The game doesn't seem overly pretentious like others and yes the "Open World" style is one of the best features, Nothing scripted, linear or dedicated channeling (Hopefully). Very Excited.

MK-ULTRA
09.27.2019 , 01:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Yet there is a big deawback of this game - no possibility to cut off pieces from your enemies. So we will have lightsaber bat again as we had in force unleashed 1. They made it so that children from 14 age could play it. Yet it is not real star wars for me
How many games have dismemberment? I can't think of one. Also the new movies are aimed at children a lot younger than 14 so...

MK-ULTRA
09.27.2019 , 05:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
Oh yes, very excited. Finally a Star Wars game set around the Core movie time. Real StormTroopers and other items from the Star Wars >Return of the Jedi era. The game doesn't seem overly pretentious like others and yes the "Open World" style is one of the best features, Nothing scripted, linear or dedicated channeling (Hopefully). Very Excited.
Yay

MadDutchman
09.27.2019 , 09:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MK-ULTRA View Post
How many games have dismemberment? I can't think of one. Also the new movies are aimed at children a lot younger than 14 so...
IIRC the Ep 3 game did.

That being said, I really don't understand the argument that dismemberment = good. The KOTORs didn't have it (arguably the best SW games ever made). Don't remember it in any of the old classics.

What's the attraction in mutilating enemies as you are killing them?
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

MK-ULTRA
10.09.2019 , 12:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
IIRC the Ep 3 game did.

That being said, I really don't understand the argument that dismemberment = good. The KOTORs didn't have it (arguably the best SW games ever made). Don't remember it in any of the old classics.

What's the attraction in mutilating enemies as you are killing them?
I think it's realism/immersion. In our minds laser sword can cut through anything like butter.

Exocor
10.10.2019 , 04:20 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
IIRC the Ep 3 game did.

Jedi Academy had it from the start. Jedi Outcast had a code that you could enter to enable it. I don't know about the earlier Jedi Knight games.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

casirabit
10.10.2019 , 09:25 PM | #9
Nice video but still not sure if I will play it. Looks like you don't get to choose which sex your jedi is and that is a drawback for me.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

MK-ULTRA
10.11.2019 , 06:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Nice video but still not sure if I will play it. Looks like you don't get to choose which sex your jedi is and that is a drawback for me.
Yes it is kind of a story game where u survive Order 66. I like the character they chose.