Disney's Galaxies Edge tips and suggestions.

akdonkey

So this June my Wife and I are going to Florida. So I am going to Galaxies Edge with my adult kids. I plan to Build a Droid and Light Saber. I would like to know if anyone has gone and learned something later that they missed. I have been watching many You tube videos of both the Droid and Saber experience. I have seen a few things I did not know about already such as buying a gift card to use and get a commemorative coin to keep.

So anything you may have learned or know about that is important let me know. I am very excited. I am an original fan boy. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

I just set up my Reservations for The Build a Droid and Saber Experience.

From everything I've read about it, it sounds you all will have a blast. My guess is that you'll have more fun than anyone else if you're posting this on a Star Wars forum. :D Have a great time!

• 5 weeks later...
From everything I've read about it, it sounds you all will have a blast. My guess is that you'll have more fun than anyone else if you're posting this on a Star Wars forum. :D Have a great time!

Thanks! Just seen this. I plan to. I have a plan! Still watching and taking notes on peoples Youtube channels.

Make sure to arrive at the entrance by 1.5 hrs before park open. People are crazy about doing the star wars ride and I suspect this summer will be no different with the virtual cue filling completely moments after the park opens.

At the droid works you can buy a “life size” metal credit chip that functions as a Disney gift card. You have to put at least $100 on the gift card to get it but it’s essentially free since you’ll use that money in the parks for food and what not.

If you can’t get reservations for Olga’s Cantina (which they somehow allow kids inside even though it’s a bar) you can usually hang around outside and say some witty line about how you’re wanted in ord mantel and couldn’t give away your location or whatever. Depending on your party size they will let you inside anyways. The fuzzy tauntaun is a must. Also the blue milk here is different and tastier than what’s offered outside. But the cantina is definitely a must see.