Cademimu Shackle Clense Bug

Not sure if this is a bug, or if I am just not doing the the mechs right.

Anyways, twice during HM Cademimu General Ortol fight (final fight) he'll bind players to the floor. A PHYSICAL debuff that is suppose to be cleansed by themselves, the healer, or a dual spec class with a physical/tech cleanse ability.

However, both times I've healed this HMFP on my Sawbones Scoundrel, I've liberally used my cleanse ability (Triage) that is suppose to, and I quote "cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative TECH or PHYSICAL effects."

Simply put, my cleanse ability isn't working when it's suppose to. Unless there's a mechanic I'm missing. However, the weirdest thing is that if I use it on the same group mate multiple times, (and I've experimented with this), is that it eventually works.

On a side note, it's pretty braindead of whoever to add a 25 kill count achievement to Captain Grimyk literally years after players have already gotten the 25 kill count for the other bosses. :mad:

Gotta do the FP 20 more times now smh :confused:

Additionally, iirc, there are some Utilities that say they Cleanse affects and others that say they remove movement impairing effects. The former utilities don't seem to work on this mechanic while the latter does.

However, I haven't tested this with all cleansing Utilities.

The mechanic is not cleanse based. You either run over each others feet to break the shackles or you use a cc break.

You know, I feel pretty stupid now because I completely forgot about that It completely slipped my mind that you're suppose to run over bound players. DOH! Thanks for setting the record straight and reminding me of the correct mechanics.