Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skills: Bioanalysis needs fixing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crew Skills: Bioanalysis needs fixing

Banthabreeder
11.09.2019 , 06:35 PM | #1
Just noticed that when I send out my companions via Bioanalysis, I was getting a ton more Compounds than Samples. I took a closer look at the missions and there are 2 missions for Rich Compounds, whereas they are split, 1 mission for Bountiful Compounds and 1 mission for Bountiful Samples.

There should be 1 Rich Compounds mission and 1 Rich Samples mission.

Any chance the dev team can fix that?
Dont call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.

phalczen
11.09.2019 , 06:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Just noticed that when I send out my companions via Bioanalysis, I was getting a ton more Compounds than Samples. I took a closer look at the missions and there are 2 missions for Rich Compounds, whereas they are split, 1 mission for Bountiful Compounds and 1 mission for Bountiful Samples.

There should be 1 Rich Compounds mission and 1 Rich Samples mission.

Any chance the dev team can fix that?
Yeah, Pollution Solution is mislabeled. It actually does award Samples even though it says Compounds. I /bugged it on Nov 1st.

At least its just Mis labeled, instead of broken.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Banthabreeder
11.11.2019 , 03:25 PM | #3
Huh, ok. I'll have to recount all the stuff I've collected. Just seems I'm getting a lot less of samples then compounds based on when I go to craft stuff.
Dont call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.