Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Which FP can I solo at 75?

Reeny's Avatar


Reeny
11.09.2019 , 05:31 PM | #1
Which FP can I solo at Level 75 as a Shadow Tank?

I read people do Red Reaper?
How do I solo queue for it?
Red Reaper doesnt show up in my Solo activities FP tab.

Thanks!

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.09.2019 , 06:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
Which FP can I solo at Level 75 as a Shadow Tank?

I read people do Red Reaper?
How do I solo queue for it?
Red Reaper doesnt show up in my Solo activities FP tab.

Thanks!
I’m not sure about a tank, but I can solo Red Realer on my deception Sin.

I’m assuming you want to use a comp dps instead of healer and I think you might have a few issues because taunting doesn’t work so well with some of the mechanics (at least it’s not so great on deception). Plus you might find you won’t do enough Dps in the time frame to clear the boss fights

If I was you, I would respect to dps to do your solo runs and use a healer comp.

Also, you can’t queue solo queue as such. If you want to run red reaper or any “group only” flash point solo, you need to find the entrance and go in from there.
The entrance to red reaper is down the fleet missions lift to the drop ship lvl. When you come out, hang a right and go to into the next room. You want the terminal on the right to pick up the mission. Pick veteran as master mode is basically impossible solo (unless you are an uber 1% player).

Reeny's Avatar


Reeny
11.09.2019 , 08:17 PM | #3
Thank u very much!
Ill try that out!

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’m not sure about a tank, but I can solo Red Realer on my deception Sin.

I’m assuming you want to use a comp dps instead of healer and I think you might have a few issues because taunting doesn’t work so well with some of the mechanics (at least it’s not so great on deception). Plus you might find you won’t do enough Dps in the time frame to clear the boss fights

If I was you, I would respect to dps to do your solo runs and use a healer comp.

Also, you can’t queue solo queue as such. If you want to run red reaper or any “group only” flash point solo, you need to find the entrance and go in from there.
The entrance to red reaper is down the fleet missions lift to the drop ship lvl. When you come out, hang a right and go to into the next room. You want the terminal on the right to pick up the mission. Pick veteran as master mode is basically impossible solo (unless you are an uber 1% player).

Bakeneggncheese's Avatar


Bakeneggncheese
11.10.2019 , 04:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’m not sure about a tank, but I can solo Red Realer on my deception Sin.

I’m assuming you want to use a comp dps instead of healer and I think you might have a few issues because taunting doesn’t work so well with some of the mechanics (at least it’s not so great on deception). Plus you might find you won’t do enough Dps in the time frame to clear the boss fights

If I was you, I would respect to dps to do your solo runs and use a healer comp.

Also, you can’t queue solo queue as such. If you want to run red reaper or any “group only” flash point solo, you need to find the entrance and go in from there.
The entrance to red reaper is down the fleet missions lift to the drop ship lvl. When you come out, hang a right and go to into the next room. You want the terminal on the right to pick up the mission. Pick veteran as master mode is basically impossible solo (unless you are an uber 1% player).
Trixx, I am by no means uber and don't think RR master is that hard. It's more learning the mechanics and the script of some of the fights. Been soloing that thing for a long time. Upon return soloed in trash gear no set bonus. The one master mode that I find tough but I can do is blood hunt. It's a crap shoot whether I win or not. I may try again soon when I get bored. Right now been trying to figure the sweet spot on my op. I also have been farming crafting mats, lol.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5KbtXW2F1UUcfGhv7
Evolution of a lost name. Original name on Darth Bandon, Party Time Song <MOK>. Server merge to Correllian Run lost name became Bake <Ctrl Alt Elite>, server merge to Shadowlands lost that name became Muggi <Kung Fu Treachery>. Star Forge merge I still have the same name!

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.10.2019 , 09:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bakeneggncheese View Post
Trixx, I am by no means uber and don't think RR master is that hard. It's more learning the mechanics and the script of some of the fights. Been soloing that thing for a long time. Upon return soloed in trash gear no set bonus. The one master mode that I find tough but I can do is blood hunt. It's a crap shoot whether I win or not. I may try again soon when I get bored. Right now been trying to figure the sweet spot on my op. I also have been farming crafting mats, lol.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5KbtXW2F1UUcfGhv7
I had been doing RR on master till something changed about a week ago. Now I can’t get past the last boss because his dumb adds don’t go to the middle when you pull him around the back. They seem to have grown a brain and now spawn at the back too or run around from the middle. Where as before you could trick them into staying in the mid section and just concentrate on the boss

Bakeneggncheese's Avatar


Bakeneggncheese
11.10.2019 , 09:48 AM | #6
Just dps them down plus the root can be interrupted, giving you time to close distance. Do anything you can to close distance, micro manage your companion to attack them and/or heroic if you need. Sometimes they spawn all over for me too, causing me to hit his enrage. If I get too many I stealth out and reset it. I then just say out loud, I can play cheesy too. It's all RNG, since I can remember those adds can come in any number and spawn anywhere.
Evolution of a lost name. Original name on Darth Bandon, Party Time Song <MOK>. Server merge to Correllian Run lost name became Bake <Ctrl Alt Elite>, server merge to Shadowlands lost that name became Muggi <Kung Fu Treachery>. Star Forge merge I still have the same name!

Reeny's Avatar


Reeny
11.10.2019 , 05:32 PM | #7
Did a solo RR veteran last night and it went well mostly except for the last boss.
Sometimes the boss would just target Nadia at the entrance and i couldnt get Nadia to move.
Is there a way to move our Companion?

Finally after two tries, killed the boss.
Seems like the boss has to target me to remove the shields from the add.
If Nadia is targeted and standing at the add, the shields dont get removed.

Nadia was a healer.

Oh, do u also get better loot when running Master?
tks

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.10.2019 , 06:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Reeny View Post
Did a solo RR veteran last night and it went well mostly except for the last boss.
Sometimes the boss would just target Nadia at the entrance and i couldnt get Nadia to move.
Is there a way to move our Companion?

Finally after two tries, killed the boss.
Seems like the boss has to target me to remove the shields from the add.
If Nadia is targeted and standing at the add, the shields dont get removed.

Nadia was a healer.

Oh, do u also get better loot when running Master?
tks
The strategy with the companions on that last boss is to use their passive ability to move them.

When the boss starts shoot lightning, run to one of the side adds with the shield on them. Stand behind them and put your comp on passive. They will then run to you.
Then it doesn’t matter if the boss is using lightning on you or them because it should also be going onto the add. When that happens, use your interrupt ability which removes the shield.
Take your comp off passive, kill the add and move to the second one. Rinse and repeat.

Then the boss spawns some red globes around the side, run and grab two then comeback and try and kill him before more adds spawn. You want the globes because they absorb a large amount of damage he throws out at the phase.

If you kill him before the adds reappear, the rest of the red force globes will still be there. Run around and get them and they give you renounced points.

Hope that helps.

Ps, you will get better loot from master, but you will need help as the mechanics on that last boss change and he has extra adds that freeze you in place.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
11.10.2019 , 06:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bakeneggncheese View Post
Just dps them down plus the root can be interrupted, giving you time to close distance. Do anything you can to close distance, micro manage your companion to attack them and/or heroic if you need. Sometimes they spawn all over for me too, causing me to hit his enrage. If I get too many I stealth out and reset it. I then just say out loud, I can play cheesy too. It's all RNG, since I can remember those adds can come in any number and spawn anywhere.
Ok, thanks. I hadn’t thought about the adds also being RNG. I’ll try it your way and see how it goes.

Also how do you interrupt the root. It never seems to work for me on my sin. I end up having to phase to them to close the distance.

Bakeneggncheese's Avatar


Bakeneggncheese
11.11.2019 , 12:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Ok, thanks. I hadn’t thought about the adds also being RNG. I’ll try it your way and see how it goes.

Also how do you interrupt the root. It never seems to work for me on my sin. I end up having to phase to them to close the distance.
I just use my interrupt, also spec'ed for the knockdown in conceal which counts as interrupt. Interrupting the channeling.
Evolution of a lost name. Original name on Darth Bandon, Party Time Song <MOK>. Server merge to Correllian Run lost name became Bake <Ctrl Alt Elite>, server merge to Shadowlands lost that name became Muggi <Kung Fu Treachery>. Star Forge merge I still have the same name!