Decorated houses

DeeMoneyBig

Heya,

Anyone out there have a house that is actually set up to look nice? Nine out of ten houses on the prestige leaderboards are just chock full of speeders, basic furniture and trophies... Just wondering if anyone on JC has anything actually worth seeing.

I just took mine public. It's a work in progress, but looks okay so far imo...

Let me know. :cool:

why the "yawn"?.. i think she did a good job, despite using the worst Stronghold (in my opinion)... regardless of a couple questionable design choices she did a great job, nothing is cluttered and there's actual thought placed into where things go, it makes sense and looks nice...

as for mine, i'll have it go open house when i'm done decorating it... i haven't looked into it but, can Guild Strongholds go on the open house too?.. it'd be awesome if they could...

Heya,

Anyone out there have a house that is actually set up to look nice? Nine out of ten houses on the prestige leaderboards are just chock full of speeders, basic furniture and trophies... Just wondering if anyone on JC has anything actually worth seeing.

I just took mine public. It's a work in progress, but looks okay so far imo...

Let me know. :cool:

Would like to think my Drommund Kaas house is decorated nicely and not just speeders and trophies! Seraphyne DK 99,292 prestige

Edited by xeraphyne

why the "yawn"?.. i think she did a good job, despite using the worst Stronghold (in my opinion)... regardless of a couple questionable design choices she did a great job, nothing is cluttered and there's actual thought placed into where things go, it makes sense and looks nice...

as for mine, i'll have it go open house when i'm done decorating it... i haven't looked into it but, can Guild Strongholds go on the open house too?.. it'd be awesome if they could...

it had nothing to do with the decor /yawn

I'm usually in the top 10 or higher (depending who is on, of course) but do have every room in my cross-faction Nar Shadaa house decorated very well, imo. No groupings of speeders and every hook is used, although I pretty much ran out of hooks by the time I reached the balcony.

Check out 'Syarra's Vacation Retreat', would appreciate feedback. Lol, fair warning for the first room as you may need sunglasses. :)

---

Edited by inclemency