Hawkson Vs Negativity

taoyinyang

I've invested time in learning more about the Game Industry and Customer Feedback.

From what I have gathered reading community forums since EverQuest they can be very one sided about giving feedback. When in reality there are millions of reasons for their "issues".

-Do it if it helps me!

-I don't like that idea because I have yet to find a solution.

-I surround myself around other people who are inept at this class therefore I am not getting better.

Some issues can be mental reasons too.

-Giving up to easily.

-Expecting to win without effort.

-Expecting others to provide the solution for you.

There is a Yin and Yang to Player Versus Player Content.

One side will always be stronger then the other, but Its the quality of the actions you make that turn the tide of your conflict.

Give the game time. Do what you enjoy and take a break if your unhappy. This is a Video Game, Entertainment is a privilege not a necessity. Try to remember these are living breathing, hard working, family and goal dedicated people your typing to.

Okay captain obvious.

You did forget to neglect the few but stubborn actually giving good feedback. Giving stuff time doesn't make it better, unless the time is actually spend correctly. There is a few, not many, that actually put in valid suggestions and argumentations.

Please try not to put those few people, who actually helps making this a great game, into the box with the other failures the postmodern world has created for us.

Can you be more specific with the point your getting across(if there is one) ;)

I understand you typed "Forget to Neglect" and "Helps" (Help with a S)

I understand if English is not your first language nor am i making fun of it.

I value what you have to type but I don't understand the context of your post.