Armament placements

sepbs

Hey everyone,

I believe it would be nice to see more placement spots for armaments in the open PVP area, perhaps, having them placed around the "Northern and Southern" attack points as well. (Not the bases for obvious campy reasons)

This might encourage more Republics to venture out there if they knew they didn't have to go to a small area and grit their teeth in preparation for a gank squad. It could also make the daily/ weekly a little more viable, and bring more advesaries into the area, possibly.

Also, being part of the horrible game of "Duck Duck Goose" where I am flying in circles with 4-8 other allies looking for armaments in one spot can be disheartening. And, seeing that same thing on the enemies side can't be fun to watch as well.

Add some armaments around that big gorgeous world area you created and let us explore and venture forth! It could make it more exciting and obviously more dangerous. Then, if the sh-t hits the fan and you get smashed, tell your buddies and meet up somewhere etc.

Thanks for your time!

Yeah I agree. We just can't be bothered to deal with the zerg at central. If they spawned at more locations it would spread the "controlling" faction out a bit and allow for a more concentrated group of the underdog to make a dent at the less populace locations.

Right now it's all clustered in one spot so there's no point if you don't have the numbers.

But that is against Bioware design of focusing all the empire zerg in one spot in case no repubs let farm themselves at base or giving republic a chance to do anything there because of announcer that could just as well point your location on the enemy map.