What's going on? With Dev. Tracker?

ONEBADDUDE

The Rakghoul event is returning, probably within the next few weeks or when 2.6 hits on Feb 4th.

It was teased for mid-January, which could literally mean it could happen any second. If you've been to Alderaan since yesterday's patch, you can tell that certain elements are already in place, like the crash site found in King's Pass. They've patched the event into the game and just need to switch a button to activate it, just like the Gree Event.

It'd be the world's greatest trolling if after adding that new anti-rakghoul reputation track and everything that the upcoming event was about something entirely different.

Damn you! Now I so want this to happen lol.

It'd be the world's greatest trolling if after adding that new anti-rakghoul reputation track and everything that the upcoming event was about something entirely different.

Doubtful, considering we knew this was supposed to happen since 2.5 added a "Rakghoul Resurgence" tab to the event category of the achievement section.

I'm guessing the rakghoul event.

I find those posts very annoying because we have no clue what the hell they are talking aboutfor sure. This builds frustration, not anticipation. Stick that stuff in the role play forum and just tell the rest of us what's up. I've been waiting since November for this event. Thought it was going to happen in December.

I find those posts very annoying because we have no clue what the hell they are talking aboutfor sure. This builds frustration, not anticipation. Stick that stuff in the role play forum and just tell the rest of us what's up. I've been waiting since November for this event. Thought it was going to happen in December.

...it is in the role play forum

Check the forum it's in :rolleyes:

Maybe they want to keep it vague so the forums don't explode with threads complaining about the event before it even starts.

Edit: Icebergy beat me to it lol

Edited by SteelPiranha

Ladies and gentlemen, our valued customers,

We can assure people that there is no cause for panic. Our ships around Alderaan are simply scanning incoming travelers to ensure security of our CEO, Mr. Hyland, who is in negotiations with representatives of Alderaan's noble houses.

As for the recent increase in shipments of personnel and equipment, as you know, GSI is running several research operations planetside. These shipments are simply for assisting a protecting our scientists, while they conduct their research, which is, for the moment, classified and I am unable to divulge any further information.

Now, we know many of you have heard some strange rumors about wild animal attacks or even plague carried by these animals, some even claim to have witnessed the savage Rakghouls, fauna native to (and securely contained on} the desolate world of Taris. But we can assure you, there are no confirmed reports, as the plague the Rakghouls carry , has been completely eradicated nearly two years ago on Tatooine.

Thank you for your time, and remember, we at GSI stay neutral, so you don't have to