Hutball - Stripping the ball from a living player?

StoneCrowe

During several rounds of Huttball yesterday, a team mate (Jedi Shadow Counselors) and I kept having the "ball stripped" from us by the opponents WITHOUT dying. Happened serveral times to us over the course of 3-4 rounds of Huttball. Anyone have any insight as to how this is happening? Or experiencing it also?

During several rounds of Huttball yesterday, a team mate (Jedi Shadow Counselors) and I kept having the "ball stripped" from us by the opponents WITHOUT dying. Happened serveral times to us over the course of 3-4 rounds of Huttball. Anyone have any insight as to how this is happening? Or experiencing it also?

You tried to stealth with the ball?

I can't speak for the other person... Though, as far as I know, neither one of us were trying to stealth while carrying the ball. When I first brought it up, the team thought I was having a senior moment... Told them (Vent) "No, has happened a few times to me". Then the team member turned around and had the same thing happen to them in the same match.

this is irrelevant, but has anyone ever been stunned in pvp, and then you stay stunned and were not able to move... till of course your killed.

Aye encountered "perma stun" firstime few days ago, /stuck only resets camera angle but does nothing else.

PS: I think it has something to do with flashbang or skills that has same "stun" animation.

this is irrelevant, but has anyone ever been stunned in pvp, and then you stay stunned and were not able to move... till of course your killed.

yes i had that bug/glitch today in voidstar. I got stunned then everytime stun looked like it was over Id go back into stun animation. The imps I was playing took forever to kill me. So I was just sitting there shaking for like 2 minutes

Apparently you missed Baron Deathmark shouting at the top of his lungs "Let's Mix it Up!"

If you hold the ball for a long time, and dont score, particularly if you are on the enemy's end of the field, Deathmark turns the ball over to the other team.

He shouts the "Lets Mix it Up!" every single time.

L2P issue, IMO.

Apparently you missed Baron Deathmark shouting at the top of his lungs "Let's Mix it Up!"

If you hold the ball for a long time, and dont score, particularly if you are on the enemy's end of the field, Deathmark turns the ball over to the other team.

He shouts the "Lets Mix it Up!" every single time.

L2P issue, IMO.

This results in destroying the ball carrier and sending anyone around them flying. Pretty sure that's not what this player is speaking of here.

I'm afraid I've never seen this happen so I can't comment on it. Will keep an eye out though.

Aye encountered "perma stun" firstime few days ago, /stuck only resets camera angle but does nothing else.

PS: I think it has something to do with flashbang or skills that has same "stun" animation.

Yeah I even made a thread about this asking "this happen to anyone else?" and there were a few pages of replies all confirming it happens.

As for what causes it, I'm really not sure. I've had it happen to me 4 times and they've been in pretty chaotic situations where it was hard to tell exactly what happened.