Voidstar Exploit?

jubblie

So I was in a match where the other team stealth capped the first two doors. The first door I figured I just didn't see it but the second door capped befor the bridge came up. Is this a new bug/exploit? I thought Bioware fixed the door cap exploit. This is the first time I have seen this since the patch that was supposed to fix it.

You can jump the gap. There must be 100 threads on this.

i havent been able to even come close so NOT sure how they are doing this ... is it my keyboard for i am racing along with force sprint and if i was even somewhat close i just dont get it i guess

i havent been able to even come close so NOT sure how they are doing this ... is it my keyboard for i am racing along with force sprint and if i was even somewhat close i just dont get it i guess

You can do it, I have successfully done it... I have also successfully died 10 times for every 1 time I have done it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello PvPer's I posted a thread yesterday thats seems to have been removed about this very thing.

Imps got out way before us and as weve jumped down weve all been snared and slowed bye the time we got to the FIRST DOOR we held em off for a while Im healing left door watching for cappers next thing i see the door has been planted with a bomb I seen no one cap it.

As for get to the second door with out clicking the bridge activator apparently you can force jump over the gap!

This isn't a bug or a hack. The speed boost on the defender's side is, in theory, meant to allow defenders a way to get back to the bridge. I'm doubting they intended for it to work for the attackers as well. I'd suggest just putting a small lip on the defenders side. It'll fix the issue.

Btw, I am a sorc and I am able to make the jump around 80% of the time. I can do it, but I believe that only certain classes being able to do it is a little unfair.