Legacy Storage?

idnewton

i was referring to a user I quoted 2 pages back.

And I was just expanding on your explanation to the person you replied to who asked what the thread was about again.

I felt your answer was incomplete, hence my addendum.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said BOP. Everyone, rationally speaking, understood this to mean Bound, because there are no BOP items in inventory, ever, only on the ground. To presume this magically excluded BOE items that had become Bound, was weird desperate hope.

some crafted items come out bop. (and you dont find out until you have purchased the schematic btw) so you are never looting the item.

some crafted items come out bop. (and you dont find out until you have purchased the schematic btw) so you are never looting the item.

Yeah I always thought that was very annoying. Honestly such schems should be bound to legacy items really.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
6 legacy bays at present time. So you have the max already.

ok thanks, i was hoping the cartel unlock would provide more room, the availability and use of legacy items has outgrown storage for me. Hopefully it will expand someday :)

ok thanks, i was hoping the cartel unlock would provide more room, the availability and use of legacy items has outgrown storage for me. Hopefully it will expand someday :)

you can buy extra bays with in-game credits. All you need to do is open legacy/cargo/guild banks (guild only if you are GM) and there is a symbol at the top which allows you to buy extra tabs. As you have the max this will not be an option at present time. However if more do become available in the future you can buy via that method. I got the 6th tab which cost 7mil. so expect a 7th to cost 10mil or more. Worth thinking about. Of cause should a 7th tab become available the cartel option is still there.

Like you I too could do with a extra tab or 2 or 3 or 4, lol.