I can't buy cartel coins at all

Pokemon-Man

I'm going through the process of buying cartel coins. I have all the correct billing details, I have everything set up right. I go to buy them, go through that process until I reach the accept terms and conditions part, where normally, a pop up comes up from my bank. Simply stuff. The pop up doesn't come up. The receipt is blank on the website, and no money has been taken out of my account at all. There are no receipts sent to my account either. I tried it a couple more times, and again, still nothing. No coins, no receipt, no money out.

Looks like I just can't buy coins.

If they do start working again, and orders start being processed, I only wanted to order 2400 cartel coins. I will phone you up later if 5 orders come through my account.

From the swtor website, I haven't transitioned over to steam yet

The site went down earlier for a few mins, at least it did for me. My net was fine, fb, etc still worked, but swtor.com com didn't. It was only a short outage, so maybe they were fixing it, try again, if it doesn't work try mailing support support@swtor.com and hopefully they can tell you what's wrong :)