Subscription Problems

RaschRune

Just paid for a 180 days period and no account updates.

Is this a known issue?

It does happen ever now and then, they say give it 24 hours, and if it hasn't work by then mail support@swtor.com :)

Another option is to click a ref link if you haven't in 7 days and see if that kicks starts it. Can't confirm this works, as I don't know anyone who's done it, it was just recommended the last time this issue popped up, but no one came back and said it did /Shrug. If it does work though, please let us know :)

Edited by DarkTergon

Just paid for a 180 days period and no account updates.

Is this a known issue?

Depends. The game is sometimes a bit slow at showing that the account has changed status, especially if you subscribe while the game is up and running and logged in. If you mean that the website isn't showing it either, that's a different problem.

And you didn't say whether you subscribed on the swtor.com website or on Steam.

Tergon, nothing have changed.

I will not use anymore time on this. Guess I'm out.

Take care..people.

Support cant see any issue with you account , what is the exact issue your account is subscribed correctly

the 180 day wont be charged until your current game time runs out

Edited by OwenBrooks

Support cant see any issue with you account , what is the exact issue your account is subscribed correctly

the 180 day wont be charged until your current game time runs out

Is this just with the 180 day thing, or because it's a recurring thing? Just curious tbh, I get the timecard every two months, but when I do by it early, it does automatically add it, just wondering if it's different for the recurring ones. Sorry, I'm nosy...lol

Is this just with the 180 day thing, or because it's a recurring thing? Just curious tbh, I get the timecard every two months, but when I do by it early, it does automatically add it, just wondering if it's different for the recurring ones. Sorry, I'm nosy...lol

any subscription that is recurring on swtor will only charge when the current game time runs out, so if you have a 30 day recurring sub and add a 60 day code it wont charge until all that time is used.

any subscription that is recurring on swtor will only charge when the current game time runs out, so if you have a 30 day recurring sub and add a 60 day code it wont charge until all that time is used.

Hmm, over the years I have on the most purchased 3 time-card and all days have been added to my account.

Also, when I buy a new it has also been added to my account directly, no count-down before my time-card is active.

Conclusion: your back-end fixes must have change this lately. Because it has not been like that the last 9 years.

Hmm, over the years I have on the most purchased 3 time-card and all days have been added to my account.

Also, when I buy a new it has also been added to my account directly, no count-down before my time-card is active.

Conclusion: your back-end fixes must have change this lately. Because it has not been like that the last 9 years.

game time cards are added immediately