Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

12XP how long for ?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anaesha
04.29.2015 , 01:18 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by star-forge View Post
Is this just class quest xp bonus?
story missions is just another term for the class missions so yes the x12 xp is only for missions pertaining to the classes.

ahzecklawd
05.03.2015 , 01:52 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
Why would you need it for 55-60. You can play the story quests only for Rishi and Yavin without a single side quest and you will be 60 before you finish.
You should hit 60 before leaving Makeb.Last time,I hit 55 on Corellia ... so,getting to 60 isn't hard,specially counting the amazing XP you get from Makeb.
Tickled / TÓckled / TÓck
Reg Eclipse (Out / AD-/RQ)

Bubblegum

Ilhares
05.03.2015 , 10:54 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Morrolan View Post
What about the main Ilum story missions?
Yes, it does apply to these as well. At least, it did the last time around.

lianthorn
09.24.2015 , 09:22 PM | #74
For all who doesn't know... x12 boost expires on October 19 8 days before knights of the Fallen empire comes out officially for subs but 1 day before those people who were subs for entire time from August 10 to I think September 29? (Who qualify for early access) for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about you have to be a sub on all four certain days and receive those special gifts that get mailed out when KotFE is released if you don't know what I'm talking about here is the link
http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/rewards

Upirlikhyi
09.24.2015 , 09:40 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by lianthorn View Post
For all who doesn't know... x12 boost expires on October 19 8 days before knights of the Fallen empire comes out officially for subs but 1 day before those people who were subs for entire time from August 10 to I think September 29? (Who qualify for early access) for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about you have to be a sub on all four certain days and receive those special gifts that get mailed out when KotFE is released if you don't know what I'm talking about here is the link
http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/rewards
this is a very old thread fyi
I'm happy to pull my veins out
And braid a rope, I don't need hope
To know that you die slow

sotaka
10.01.2015 , 07:34 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Upirlikhyi View Post
this is a very old thread fyi
As a player who returned to the game specifically for the story (I quit back when this game first came out because of how dull it was), I actually appreciated his response as it let me know exactly how long the 12XP bonus will be going for.

This topic was the first thread in a google search regarding how long the 12x lasts for. So yea. Just so you know, some people like me will find this and like it. ^^
I <3 Trolls. Their Double Standards Are Delicious.