So.. will our characters ever be made official?

bfishback

Much like how Revan and the Exile were given a face.. will our characters be given one as well? Because our characters do pretty notable things, and I'm pretty sure they would be remembered throughout history.

For example *MASSIVE Jedi Knight ending spoilers*

Who killed the Emperor Vitiate? Just a "very powerful Jedi master", or will he be given a name and a backstory?

There is obviously alot of potential, seeing as there are 8 characters bioware can expand in novels or whatever, but I don't think many fans would like it, much like how people disliked how Revan and the Exile were done.

Much like how Revan and the Exile were given a face.. will our characters be given one as well? Because our characters do pretty notable things, and I'm pretty sure they would be remembered throughout history.

For example *MASSIVE Jedi Knight ending spoilers*

Who killed the Emperor Vitiate? Just a "very powerful Jedi master", or will he be given a name and a backstory?

There is obviously alot of potential, seeing as there are 8 characters bioware can expand in novels or whatever, but I don't think many fans would like it, much like how people disliked how Revan and the Exile were done.

No one. No one killed the Emperor. Knights killed his Voice.

As for giving them a face, do you mean just making new names for our characters and putting them as canon? I could see that... be interesting.