R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

On behalf of EWOK'ALYPSE NOW I would like to thank the organizers of this tournament, it really helped to bring our community together and provide some entertainment.

I would also like to apologize to the community for Ewoks forfeit in the semi finals, it is not what we wanted but the server announcement left some of our core feeling cheated and I was concerned we would have some no shows. We scrambled to try get replacements but it did not work out in the end.

I wish the best of luck to the finalists core 1 and core 2.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of EWOK'ALYPSE NOW I would like to thank the organizers of this tournament, it really helped to bring our community together and provide some entertainment.

I would also like to apologize to the community for Ewoks forfeit in the semi finals, it is not what we wanted but the server announcement left some of our core feeling cheated and I was concerned we would have some no shows. We scrambled to try get replacements but it did not work out in the end.

I wish the best of luck to the finalists core 1 and core 2.

It's a real shame, as Ewok'alypse was one of the standouts in they tourney. Thanks for the kind words, I know you've lose some players but hopefully we'll see you guys on Harbinger!