I want a busy starter area

P-hantom

As the title says... I want (would like) a busy starter area.

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !

:D

You also want to stand around and wait for mobs to respawn because people are killing the things you need every 2 seconds or so?

Yes. This doesn't happen every day. Launch of a game is a memorable time, especially the "downs."

Edited by Fifelaw

I would only want it just to laugh at all the crying going on in General chat.

Pure entertainment.

Thats partly what I meant. To the guy that said do I want to wait for mobs.. yeah sure, its launch, you accept that, remember it and laugh about it when you look back !

:p

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !

You could always wait until the 20th when those who didn't pre-order will all get in ...

You could always wait until the 20th when those who didn't pre-order will all get in ...

You think ?... seriously you think there will be a bigger rush on the 20th ?

(actually you may be right considering how they are handling the waves into game)

:eek:

Roll a new character on the 20th? :)

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back. ;)

yea I am in same opinion as youuu. I was in a launch day of WoW, Rift, Aion, DC Universe, Ragnarok Online EU, Lineage 2 ALL of them WAS Amazing :))) to say HI to all the newbies and swearing when they tag ur mobs :D but well enjoyable. it feels bettah than dunno watching the live coverage and dont see many ppl around him :| feel empty for a launch day tbh loool and u want the general chat to be full of LAGGGG :))))) LAGGGG :DDD FU "company name" xDD a lot of fun lol

Roll a new character on the 20th? :)

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back. ;)

*Slips Stephen a $20*

You find ol liberates username in the database and you flag me for EA, and the $20 is yours ;)

I pre-ordered on the 7th august, no one will notice :D

Edited by Liberate

Currently there is a line of people waiting to free padawans from cages on Tython and a bunch of trolls scrolling the general chat. Sometimes you get what you wish for and it sucks.

I hate you.

I'm hoping for a chorus when I log in. As I step onto the field, a chorus of angels sings praise to the glory of me.

Sorry, guess the wait is getting to me. :)

Depending on the starter planet, you will get called a slave!

who has unlimited power

yea I am in same opinion as youuu. I was in a launch day of WoW, Rift, Aion, DC Universe, Ragnarok Online EU, Lineage 2 ALL of them WAS Amazing :))) to say HI to all the newbies and swearing when they tag ur mobs :D but well enjoyable. it feels bettah than dunno watching the live coverage and dont see many ppl around him :| feel empty for a launch day tbh loool and u want the general chat to be full of LAGGGG :))))) LAGGGG :DDD FU "company name" xDD a lot of fun lol

Read this 3 times and STILL don't understand half of it... Oh well time to go check my e-mail lol

edit: hmmm...my yodas gone.../cry

Edited by Koolkrate

All mmo's have had similar issues with launch. However normally developers increase respawn rates on mobs and quest items in the early release of an MMO to counter having to wait. But I'd much rather wait for a mob spawn than wait in line for a game that people are already playing but I can't because I lacked blind faith in preordering an MMO, which at the time preorders started wasn't worth owning.

Rift had a very successful launch and it went about in a customary fashion. And although the game is in a terrible state now -which has nothing to do with its launch- it had a very successful launch.

I am just kind of calling ******** on this we need to test our servers more and monitor everything closely garbage. The only thing Bioware needs to do is make an enjoyable experience for everyone which at this time they are not, they are rather just hyping up something which needs no further hyping. IT NEEDS PLAYING.

This honestly seems like they are afraid of their potential future competitors in that if they don't have a successful launch they will be overtaken by the plethora of upcoming titles.

And sorry for the run on sentences as this is a bit of a rant.

Edited by EsteManhandler