Need help deciding..........lunch

Nadroid

Hey guys I need your help. Hey guys poor college student here I have 13 dollars for lunch and dinner and am about to go to the grocery store.

Any ideas what I can make for lunch that is tasty and cheap!

Also if you have ideas for dinner would be awesome!

THANKS IN ADVANCE BROS

Well for a drink you can have the refreshing tears of the 'grown adults' QQing on the forums, it's free

Been drinking them for the last 8 hours while finishing up my research paper and wondering what to eat while this firestorm of rage and mansweat / tears flares up on here.

Hey guys I need your help. Hey guys poor college student here I have 13 dollars for lunch and dinner and am about to go to the grocery store.

THANKS IN ADVANCE BROS

You cant leave........you have to stay by the refresh key in case you get the 'magic' email!

I lived off Little Juan Burritos and store-brand mac n cheese in college. You can load up on a weeks worth those for less than 13 bucks.

And probably have some left over cash to splurge on a bottle of hot sauce. You can eat from a litter box as long as you have hot sauce.

top ramen or the two burritos for dollar. Peanut butter and honey sandwich works and you can do a entire week with that.

peanut butter and honey sandwiches are the bomb! put some sliced bananas on there too! it's really filling and bananas are cheap!

THANKS IN ADVANCE BROS

Ramen & grilled cheese sammiches!