Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Astromancy
06.17.2019 , 11:29 PM | #21
Same, on Star Forge and Satele Shan servers, can't log in to characters and get kicked back to the character selection screen BUT can log in to Darth Malgus normally.

Update: Can now log in to Satele Shan but not Star Forge.

battycoda
06.17.2019 , 11:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by fatheroftheyear View Post
I am currently unable to travel to my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Clicking the button to travel appears to do nothing, and then the game behaves as if my connection dropped. I am unable to interact with anything, and I hit invisible walls if I attempt to move more than a short distance from where I attempted to travel to the stronghold. Restarting the game allows me to log into that character again, but I end up in the hanger on fleet.

Additionally, I am unable to log into any character which was last logged out inside the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. I get an endless loading screen.

This it happening on the Satele Shan server. The other strongholds appear to be working correctly for now.
I am not able to go to ANY stronghold or log into any character that was logged out inside a stronghold. I have 12 toons. Only 1 can be logged in because I left the game in a rush last time I played and logged out while still on a planet instead of going to the stronghold. If not for that, I would not even be able to log into the game.

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

Khiller
06.17.2019 , 11:36 PM | #23
Same issue on The Leviathan.
Impossible to log my empire characters who are in Dromund Kass stronghold. (others who are on planets but out of strongholds can connect).
But I can log my republic characters who are in Coruscant stronghold.
I hope this may help to find the bug and fix it.

Good luck

kimiko_tomiyama
06.17.2019 , 11:38 PM | #24
I froze up trying to get to my SH. Now I can't log into any of my toons. the screen starts loading, but no progress bar, the kicks me back to the select character screen.

AscendingSky
06.17.2019 , 11:45 PM | #25
My experiences are much the same same on Star Forge. I can't travel to strongholds from planets. I can't travel to planets from other planets via the Galaxy Map either. I hit the button, nothing happens. I have been able to log into a few of my characters that are in strongholds, but I can't get them to exit those strongholds by any means (Galaxy Map, exit menu, etc.). Once I try to switch characters after trying to leave a stronghold, the game hangs on the splash screen infinitely and I have to force quit from Task Manager.

This has been going on for hours and we've heard nothing from a yellow name. Shame on you, EA.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Aries_cz
06.17.2019 , 11:55 PM | #26
Did some narrowing down, looks like something is seriously broken with Strongholds, looks like all my Republic characters have been in Coruscant SH last night when I logged off. And I cannot travel into any other HS on my Imps, who are safe in DK SH.

Further narrowing down, looks like this might be isolated to Cor SH. I can travel to others on my Imps, but when I try to smuggle into Cor, it breaks, does nothing, and kicks me to character select after few minutes.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Astromancy
06.18.2019 , 12:09 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AscendingSky View Post
My experiences are much the same same on Star Forge. I can't travel to strongholds from planets. I can't travel to planets from other planets via the Galaxy Map either. I hit the button, nothing happens. I have been able to log into a few of my characters that are in strongholds, but I can't get them to exit those strongholds by any means (Galaxy Map, exit menu, etc.). Once I try to switch characters after trying to leave a stronghold, the game hangs on the splash screen infinitely and I have to force quit from Task Manager.

This has been going on for hours and we've heard nothing from a yellow name. Shame on you, EA.
ALt-F4 is a quick way to exit any hung program...
Or any program, actually...

Visorknight
06.18.2019 , 12:18 AM | #28
on SF, i can't log in to chracters in strongholds. Is there any ETA on when the problem is resolved??

battycoda
06.18.2019 , 12:31 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Visorknight View Post
on SF, i can't log in to chracters in strongholds. Is there any ETA on when the problem is resolved??
There's not even acknowledgement yet.

System Alerts
There are currently no System Alerts.

I wouldn't expect anything to happen before midmorning PDT, including acknowledgement of a problem.

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

jeffromgre
06.18.2019 , 01:12 AM | #30
Same problem this morning on Leviathan European server. All character in fortress are stucked.
I wonder why we have not the start of a dev answer or consideration.

Anybody from dev team is reading this forum, or they all gone to an other game ?