Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrufkaZ
06.17.2019 , 10:29 PM | #11
I'm experiencing the same issue on Malgus.

Trance-Gemini
06.17.2019 , 10:31 PM | #12
I am also having this issue on Star Forge, can't travel to strongholds, other planets or login to some characters. Could this be related to the night life event that started 3 hours ago?

battycoda
06.17.2019 , 10:33 PM | #13
Yeah, I can't go to my stronghold. Or I think I am there but not there. I am hitting invisible walls where I tried to travel from like I am inside the stronghold's boundaries.

Additional: Now I cannot go anywhere after trying to transfer to the stronghold. I can't even log the character out. The game is now stuck.

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

fatheroftheyear
06.17.2019 , 10:57 PM | #14
I am currently unable to travel to my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. Clicking the button to travel appears to do nothing, and then the game behaves as if my connection dropped. I am unable to interact with anything, and I hit invisible walls if I attempt to move more than a short distance from where I attempted to travel to the stronghold. Restarting the game allows me to log into that character again, but I end up in the hanger on fleet.

Additionally, I am unable to log into any character which was last logged out inside the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. I get an endless loading screen.

This it happening on the Satele Shan server. The other strongholds appear to be working correctly for now.
Dread Master Auldria - Assassin
<Lightning Masters>

Imcus
06.17.2019 , 10:59 PM | #15
This had been going on for hours now and has yet to be acknowledged by the devs. It seems to have started when the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event started. The worst part is all but one of my characters is in my stronghold and if you try to log into them you just get kicked (after a few minutes) to the character selection screen.

Sambril
06.17.2019 , 11:00 PM | #16
Seeing this on Darth Malgus also, which is unfortunate as almost all my chracters are inside strongholds or guild ships.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor" RaF: http://www.swtor.com/r/YBLLhw

Asbestoser
06.17.2019 , 11:00 PM | #17
Same story as everyone on Darth Malgus, but with the Coruscant stronghold

Kaesoi
06.17.2019 , 11:06 PM | #18
I am having this issue on all toons in all strongholds. I was in tatooine stronghold decorating when it acted like it froze on me so I logged out and rebooted the client, to only end up in dantooine not able to move because it does freeze you and when you select to go to any stronghold, it acts as if its sending you there but never reaches the loading screen and thus forcing you to log out of the game for the day as you cant do anything ingame. What have you guys at SWTOR done to your own game, it is almost now 100% UNPLAYABLE!

Hans_bach
06.17.2019 , 11:10 PM | #19
"it is almost now 100% UNPLAYABLE!." no almost, it is unplayable. so much for finishing double xp on a high note. if i can't even log into the toons.

Dream
06.17.2019 , 11:22 PM | #20
I'm experiencing the same issue on Malgus.