Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If I refuse to finish KOTFE, what eventually happens?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
If I refuse to finish KOTFE, what eventually happens?

Elessara
06.18.2019 , 05:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AJediKnight View Post
I'll be honest: I don't want my character to become Emperor XYZ - it's a completely lame direction for the story to take, and, as far as I am concerned, "ends" her arc (I mean, seriously: why would Emperor XYZ waste their time roaming the galaxy fighting, say, thugs on Nar Shaddaa, or whatever? Wouldn't they be busy, you know, running an empire?) The story of the last expansion has always felt forced to me, but as I got closer to the concluding chapters, I realized that I just didn't want to become that person - I didn't even want my little pixelated incarnation becoming it. I went to level an alt and brood about it for a bit.

A few days removed, I have no desire to finish. So what happens if I just say no? Does the game, upon the launch of the next expansion, just assume my characters are all Emperor/Empresses now? Or does that arc just get treated like midichlorians - swept under the rug to never rear its ugly head again?
If you don't want your character to become Emperor/Empress then at the end of the story choose not to be Emperor/Empress. But if you want to actually do future storylines then the game will choose for you whether or not your character is Emperor/Empress.

Goreshaga
06.19.2019 , 08:59 AM | #12
You can skip straight to Ossus if you can't bring yourself through KOTFEET.
Though, you'll have to live with the default choices the game will make for you wich are mostly LS for Pub characters and DS for Imp ones
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters