The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement

Actually, the Nova Blade Rotgut has been found https://mmobits.com/2019/06/05/dantooine-achievements-guide/ (see screenshot and coordinates in the comments section).

The Fragile Glowshroom has also reportedly been found outside the Hugo Heroic entrance but I have no screenshot verification of this yet.

Either way, the food has an insanely long respawn time which really needs to be reduced to help peoples get their achievements. :)

Huh! Guess I'm not running my mouth! AMAZING!

BTW, That guide is the one I've been using too.

Spent the early hours of the morning checking the spawn locations on a PvP instance, just to increase the chances of finding something and, in conclusion, the respawn timers are majorly bugged, because I've found nothing in any of the confirmed locations after several hours (saw about 3 other players during my time searching). I'm assuming bugged, anyway. If not, whoever decided on that **** shouldn't be working in the gaming industry.

Please fix. The respawn time is not justifiable at all if it's intended, and achievements aren't much fun if they're not doable.

Spent the early hours of the morning checking the spawn locations on a PvP instance, just to increase the chances of finding something and, in conclusion, the respawn timers are majorly bugged, because I've found nothing in any of the confirmed locations after several hours (saw about 3 other players during my time searching). I'm assuming bugged, anyway. If not, whoever decided on that **** shouldn't be working in the gaming industry.

Please fix. The respawn time is not justifiable at all if it's intended, and achievements aren't much fun if they're not doable.

Please keep in mind this event originated 3 days ago, and the other like-events have been occuring for over 4 years, so there is no rush to acquire these items or achievements as it is unlikely that these 2 weeks pass and we never see Dantooine ever again.

While the event has been active, I have found the Charred Kath Shank, Irritable Bloatgourd, and Nova Blade Rotgut. I don't know about the other three but I can confirm the three I mentioned are able to be obtained during the event.

I can't say whether or not they are available during the event, but before the event started I had found 4/6. The mushroom is pretty hard to spot, it's small and I found it in a dark area along a cliff near Hugo. The alcohol was pretty easy and it seems to always spawn in the area just north of the dam.

Which side of the entrance did you find the mushroom on: right or left?

While the event has been active, I have found the Charred Kath Shank, Irritable Bloatgourd, and Nova Blade Rotgut. I don't know about the other three but I can confirm the three I mentioned are able to be obtained during the event.

But did they count toward the achievement or did you just see them?

It seems the only obtainable resources for this achievement are the Charred Kath Shank and Irritable Bloatgourd.

Has anyone else found any others if they’re even on the live server?

There are 3 as far as anyone I know can tell that are available right now. Two are the ones you listed, the third is found near the Reactor Ransom heroic entrance.

We've been assuming the other 3 are there when the event is not active. So make sure you pick up the one near the heroic mentioned above!

Add me to the list of people who are extremely frustrated by the LONG respawn times. It's unnecessary other than just to make people wait to get their achievements. The moment one person grabs anything, then it's at *least* a 3-hour wait. It just goes on and on, until you either get lucky and grab it before someone else does, or you have to wait days just to get what would otherwise be like a five-minute quest.

Add me to the list of people who are extremely frustrated by the LONG respawn times. It's unnecessary other than just to make people wait to get their achievements. The moment one person grabs anything, then it's at *least* a 3-hour wait. It just goes on and on, until you either get lucky and grab it before someone else does, or you have to wait days just to get what would otherwise be like a five-minute quest.

I agree. All achievements, even NIM ops, should just require you to log in and not put any effort or time into it. Am i right?

I agree. All achievements, even NIM ops, should just require you to log in and not put any effort or time into it. Am i right?

No need to be a dick, there's a huge difference between NIM and finding a stupid item for an achievement. The wait time on it is way too long, and shouldn't be so. I can't remember the spawn on any other (similar) achievement being so long

No need to be a dick, there's a huge difference between NIM and finding a stupid item for an achievement. The wait time on it is way too long, and shouldn't be so. I can't remember the spawn on any other (similar) achievement being so long

The DVL bosses can take years to complete, because of spawn frequency (and yes, some can be solo'd, so its not comparing to a raid achievement). The vehicle from nar shaddaa nightlife slots cant be bought, and that event is the rarest if all the events. There are others, im sure, if i spent some time thinking about all of the achievements.

Edited by olagatonjedi

The DVL bosses can take years to complete, because of spawn frequency (and yes, some can be solo'd, so its not comparing to a raid achievement).

I did say similiar achievement, DvL is different. One of the biggest problems with DvL bosses, is that if a group fails, it dissapears, or if some ****** jumps the boss first and runs away, it's gone. Also, I've never heard of anyone solo'ing a DvL boss, if someone claims to do it, I'd love to see the video :)

Also, at the beginning of the event, it was possible to get them all fairly quickly if you have groups, it's only hard now, because most people don't bother, and it's painstakingly hard to organise a good group.

Edited by DarkTergon

What happens when you use Macrobinoculars?

I’ve not tried. I dont usually do those, so I’ve not got any. I’m a relative noob when it comes to pve side games or achievements. I’m mostly a pvper, but pvp has turned into a **** show, so Ive been trying to see if there is anything else I can do between now and 6.0

Edited by TrixxieTriss