Personal Warbot (and other cartel market companions) - Bugged!

haxial_

Greetings,

I am making this thread as a continuation of another thread I made several days ago - in which it was suggest I post the problem here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8864461

Copy paste follows:

Talking about this CM companion:

http://tor-fashion.com/personal-warbot/

After waiting a while for him to drop in price I bought one today and got him to Influence rank 31.

To my surprise his damage seems lackluster (?!). He misses most of his attacks and somehow manages to perform bad.

I made a test on some random target on Ilum.

Kill time for the Personal Warbot (rank 31) is 30+ seconds.

Kill time for Andronikos Revel (rank 28) is ~20 seconds.

In the companion sheet I can see that his base critical hit chance is 0%, where as for the rest of my class companions it's 5%.

Do I miss something obvious here? Weren't the companions supposed to be equal?

This is a well known bug that affects various companion's dps, tank, and heal abilities

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=859957

Someone needs to go through all the companion abilities and make sure the force/tech flags are accurate (or change all companion abilities to be based on force power + tech power instead of one or the other) ... and fix Senya's force crush not applying the armor debuff + korsluh stats bug while they're at it.

Edited by FireFoxed

Any word on the K'lor Slug companion? It is also bugged and has way too low HP. One of the many bug reports on it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=875808

But glad to hear that the force/tech bug is being fixed. I really like using the Akk Dog so I'm looking forward to seeing its damage being buffed even more. :)

Edited by Jerba

Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue and working on getting it addressed. It is currently slated to be addressed in Game Update 4.3. We will pass on updates as we have them. Thanks!

-eric

While we're at it Eric, do you have any info regarding the tanking abilities of HK-51? I made a thread about it some months back about his utter lack of working tanking abilities compared to literally every other companion, droid or not, in the game.

Edited by BenKatarn

Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue and working on getting it addressed. It is currently slated to be addressed in Game Update 4.3. We will pass on updates as we have them. Thanks!

-eric

Thank you for letting us know. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey folks,

-eric

4.3 is live as of today - Personal Warbot is still as bad, though.

Any information on that?

When are the other companions going to get fixed, like the 2 force companions we get from Star Fortress recruitment that are getting TECH power instead of FORCE power which makes all of their attacks and heals weaker than those of a companion at a lower rank.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

As of 4.4 the new CM per Ginx while in tank role appears to not have a weapon "equipped" Its move that attacks/heals was hitting for about 10% of what my Nexu does while both are at Rank 1.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

20 months. :mad:

...I mean, I'd think that companion performance would actually be one of the easier things to fix; because it's really just a matter of editing the numbers. I mean, I'm no software engineer... but if we see that the... Personal Warbot is doing 20% less DPS than it should, then you should be able to just increase the numbers by 20%

...right?

...not right??

• 2 months later...