Unable to summon Torian from companion locator (odessen)

Tharandil

• 3 months later...
If you let Torian die in the second to last chapter of KOTET he's unable to be summoned afterwards at the companion locator terminal in the odessen base. It summons master Ranos instead.

Still broken. I get the same thing. No matter which companion I have out, and even if I have no companion out, it summons Master Ranos.

Discovered that if you do not have Master Ranos, then you can get Torian or Vette back with the terminal.

Ok... so we have to somehow unacquire Master Ranos, get Torian back, and then acquire Master Ranos again?

Yeah, they need to fix this. I already had Ranos long before Vaylin killed my Mandalorian boy-toy

I had this issue and was able to have it fixed via ticket, just make sure you don't have any KotXX chapters active in your quest log when you send in the ticket (I had one active and it caused the first attempt of customer service to re-grant me Torian to fail).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tested this multiply times with several different companions on several different characters.

On my Bounty Hunter I had the option to re-obtain Quinn, Shan, Scoprio, and Torian. I was able to restore Quinn, Shan, and Scorpio. However, Torian is the only one I could not re-obtain from the terminal.

I tested this again on my warrior to see if it was just limited to Torian and it is not. On my Warrior Torian survived and I lost Vette. I also killed off Koth, Kaliyo, Scoprio, and "picked" Quinn over Elora. Not to mention Shan who is off doing whatever. I was able to restore, Kaliyo and Elora. I was not able to get back Shan, Vette, Scorpio, or Koth.

Both of these characters are finished with all story lines and flashpoints, but I continued testing by signing over to republic side to my trooper who has yet to start the Iokath story line. There I had Kaliyo, Scorpio, and Vette listed on the console. All three I was able to re-obtain with no issues at all.

I tried it multiply different ways - keeping a companion out, storing my companion. If the restore worked without issue the new companion would appear. If the restore didn't work, regardless of whether or not I had a previous companion out or did not, it would pull out the last companion I had. I was able to restore Scorpio and Shan on one character and not another.

I noticed that people mentioned Master Ranos, who I do not have, but I recently got Darth Hexid. However, all three characters I tested have her as a companion and I was able to restore all on one of those characters (the one that has not done Iokath and traitor story lines) and the other two I could only re-obtain some. I have submitted a ticket to see if I can get them restored, but have not heard anything.

I have sent in a bug report for it already, but I figured I would toss this information here. Maybe someone will take notice and get back to us on the status of Torian and the other bugged companions.

Edited by LyreaT

It takes a bit of time for them to respond to the in game tickets, but the one I sent in they eventually got to and Torian and my other companions were once again available. It took five minutes for it to be handled and I just needed to log out of my account while they were fixing it.