Flashpoint Achievements not unlocking

Ravenstormer

There are two main bugbears here which need to be looked at:

Kaon Under Siege: The achievement for the Rakghoul Behemoth isn't unlocking at all. The KR-82 Expulser and Commander Lk'graath are fine. This is happening on both Republic and Imperial toons.

The Foundry: Well, this one is completely borked but here goes - I think this one has a similar issue to Malgus in False Emperor in that Revan's disappearing act doesn't count as a death which means it doesn't count for the achievement. Not only that, it hasn't been retroactively awarded for killing him pre-2.0.

There is also one further problem with The Foundry achievements and it's linked to the meta-achievement. If you look at all three, they are all showing completion for the basic, advanced and elite stages of the meta without having actually killed the bosses 10 or 25 times - plus the only thing required to unlock them is killing Revan once. In other words, these are not being counted correctly.

Alright, this is going to the top because in 2.1.1 there's no mention of either the issues I originally posted about (namely that defeating Revan gives no achievement in Foundry HM and the meta-achievements are messed up, and the fact that the Behemoth isn't granting his achievement in Kaon Under Siege HM either).

Good to know the Colicoid War Games one will be fixed.

Update now I've run both Kaon and Foundry HM:

The Behemoth's achievement on Kaon HM is now working as intended (Yay, finally got Savior of Kaon).

Revan and the Foundry Metas however, are borked still (Boo, last one I need for the overall HM FP meta on Imp side).

Anyone want to confirm if Colicoid War Games is working okay now?

• 5 weeks later...

Up we go.

I get that fixing Foundry isn't exactly going to be easy because you may have future plans for Revan so you can't pull what you did with Malgus in FE. But it would be nice if you could even bother to acknowledge that there's a bloody problem on one of the flashpoints which seems to get run a lot due to the Meatbag achievement.