PvP is getting better good job bioware <3

JediDuckling

as you can see pvp is getting alot better and as time goes on more and more fix's are coming out to remove those nasty bugs and exploits players are abusing in pvp :)

thel atest patch just fixed the people abusing the shock frozen water as it now consumes it upon use.

the exploit to capture the doors on voidstar withoutg etting interupted has been fixed.

the nerfing surge was a bit out of hand though as you can see some class's depend on that to do any good damage.

now they need to fix the resolve bar and the broken guard ability in pvp

there is still some class balance and other bugs and exploits but bioware are getting there slowly :)

the games been out for like 2 months now and i can say they are doing a pretty good job.yes swtor can get frustrating at times but dont put all the blame on bioware,the bugs and exploits are being abused by players willingly, they dont have to use them but they choose to anyway.

ive noticed so many people complaining about lvl 10's in pvp so id sujest bioware making it lvl 15 to be able to start entering warzones.

Ah, that's true, BioWare finally nerfed the crap outta PureShock Frozen Water.

Well there was SO MUCH QQ OMG UNFAIR about this item (that took less than 25min to get jeez) no wonder.

Maybe if everyone QQ more and more about oh so sad people leaving you in warzones cause they only care about their daily wins, we will see what, 30min-1h lockout ? So smart.

BioNerf at his finest.

I'm done with this game.

Well there was SO MUCH QQ OMG UNFAIR about this item (that took less than 25min to get jeez) no wonder.

Maybe if everyone QQ more and more about oh so sad people leaving you in warzones cause they only care about their daily wins, we will see what, 30min-1h lockout ? So smart.

BioNerf at his finest.

I'm done with this game.

purefrozen shock water was a problem and they fixed it clear and simple

i actualy was mistaken with the surge nerf adding deminishing returns was actualy a good idea. mean no more 8k+ number i hope lol

over time you will see alot of players weeded out, the ones that abuse exploits and bugs will be the ones to quit as their bugs and exploits get fixed.

more and more things will get balanced out and then more and more players will join and actualy be able to have fun without some fool abusing bugs and exploits griefing other players :)

I'm enjoy WZ's. But the problem that is out there is not fixable. I stopped playing my Commando about a month ago, it didn't take me very long to get most T2 PvP gear from bags. I rerolled Merc and now he's 50 and I realize it's going to take a long time to get as gear as my Commando was, because bag tokens are gone. Anyone who was 50 before that patch has a lot of T2, and since Ilum grinding was pretty easy and popular for a week or two that also made a lot of Battlemasters. So the gear difference is pretty large.

over time you will see alot of players weeded out, the ones that abuse exploits and bugs will be the ones to quit as their bugs and exploits get fixed.

more and more things will get balanced out and then more and more players will join and actualy be able to have fun without some fool abusing bugs and exploits griefing other players :)

happens with every game and I like it. Exploiters can no longer stroke their epeens and realise they are not in godmode anymore = rage quit posts on forums. I really enjoy reading them :)

the water was extremely useful for non healing classes in pve as downtime between each kill is *********** tedious.

there were several good suggestions on the forums to make the water reasonable in pvp without making it totally useless, as usual BW didn't listen and nuked it, well done.

the water was extremely useful for non healing classes in pve as downtime between each kill is *********** tedious.

there were several good suggestions on the forums to make the water reasonable in pvp without making it totally useless, as usual BW didn't listen and nuked it, well done.

its still useable you now just have to keep popping to tatoine then hoth to get another which is reaosnable for the 9k heal

its a special item andm aking is consume on use was a great idea. if you want to use this you will now have to keep going to tat then hoth to aquire it when used :)

Its getting better if you like sitting in Warzone queue all day, problem is most die hard pvpers don't, and im sure in coming month you'll be seeing many of those walk to other pastures of greens, when the time they subscribed in advance expires.

Especially when other pvp competitive game alternatives are out like Guild wars 2 and possibly Tera.

Edited by Barzarel

Nerfing surge was uncalled for, but that's life ... now they almost completely broke the Mercs /Commando damage and heals because of the TM spam idiots, why not just add a CD on tm, why why?! Guess I'll go level my Sorc, Mercs can't heal a fly anymore ... Edited by NevesNET

its still useable you now just have to keep popping to tatoine then hoth to get another which is reaosnable for the 9k heal

its a special item andm aking is consume on use was a great idea. if you want to use this you will now have to keep going to tat then hoth to aquire it when used :)

it was only ever a problem in one situation, stealthers using it in pvp. instead of addressing that problem they made a useful item worthless.

if you think that is the way to fix things, good for you. I disagree.

Edited by Roak

Nerfing surge was uncalled for, but that's life ... now they almost completely broke the Mercs /Commando damage and heals because of the TM spam idiots, why not just add a CD on tm, why why?! Guess I'll go level my Sorc, Mercs can't heal a fly anymore ...

Surge rating has nothing to do with spamming TM, it was done more against classes with 100% crit chance on some abilitys. I believe TM-spammers stacking pure crit rating instead of surge.

it was only ever a problem in one situation, stealthers using it in pvp. instead of addressing that problem they made a useful item worthless.

reusable medpacs are a much bigger issue, the water meant biochem wasn't as essential.

Yes, they could of made it unusable in stealth, but that's ALOT more coding than just making it disappear on use. Non-healers SHOULD NOT have been getting 2-3 healing medals, it was a broken system.

BioNerf at his finest.

I'm done with this game.

Rage quit over an exploit being fixed? Wowowowow

Considering it had a 30 min cooldown and a stack size of one. It was obviously never intended to be used this way. There was no need to leave it in the game. Our out of combat heal takes only a few seconds to channel.

Stop being a big baby.

Yes, they could of made it unusable in stealth, but that's ALOT more coding than just making it disappear on use. Non-healers SHOULD NOT have been getting 2-3 healing medals, it was a broken system.

how do you know it is a lot more coding?

I code code that in one if clause:

if pvp trauma debuff = yes, use of water = no.

removing it from adding to medals is separate and I don't think anyone would argue that that should have been removed.

Edited by Roak

Considering it had a 30 min cooldown and a stack size of one. It was obviously never intended to be used this way. There was no need to leave it in the game. Our out of combat heal takes only a few seconds to channel.

Stop being a big baby.

yes I'm being a big baby by looking at reasonable fixes instead of knee jerking things to a point of breaking them.

my issue is not about the water, it is about their process.

yes I'm being a big baby by looking at reasonable fixes instead of knee jerking things to a point of breaking them.

my issue is not about the water, it is about their process.

The 30 min debuff was never intended to be clicked off. Anyone can see that. You were never meant to use this more than 1 time.

This game has less downtime than almost any mmo on the market. If channeling a out of combat heal for 3-5 seconds is to much to you then I dunno what to say. :confused:

BioNerf at his finest.

I'm done with this game.

We're all crying tears of frozen water.

We'll miss you!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.