Chiss Jedi/Sith Inspiration

JediKnightGeorge

This character is Taor'Reerr'Traa, Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order, Jedi Shadow. She is standing in front of the Jedi Temple on Tython.

The armour is Atris's set, left in its native white colour, with Covert Energy pieces because the set has neither gloves nor bracers.

The dualsabre is the Imperial E-1 Enforcer, with an Advanced White Eviscerating crystal and a Light-attuned Weapon Tuning. (Beware: it's a back-carry weapon, so it will sometimes behave a bit strangely in cinematics.)

The character creation sliders are Chiss Female Consular Body 2, Head 4, Scars 1, Complexion 20, Cosmetics 22, Hair 44, Hair Colour 6, Skin Colour 8. (No CM options there, so anyone can use this.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot the link. https://i.imgur.com/5WIpAEf.jpg

Edited by SteveTheCynic

This character is Taor'Reerr'Traa, Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order, Jedi Shadow. She is standing in front of the Jedi Temple on Tython.

The armour is Atris's set, left in its native white colour, with Covert Energy pieces because the set has neither gloves nor bracers.

The dualsabre is the Imperial E-1 Enforcer, with an Advanced White Eviscerating crystal and a Light-attuned Weapon Tuning. (Beware: it's a back-carry weapon, so it will sometimes behave a bit strangely in cinematics.)

The character creation sliders are Chiss Female Consular Body 2, Head 4, Scars 1, Complexion 20, Cosmetics 22, Hair 44, Hair Colour 6, Skin Colour 8. (No CM options there, so anyone can use this.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot the link. https://i.imgur.com/5WIpAEf.jpg

Clean classic look

Nicely done :)

Losrss'Tremma ( Darth Nox ) 1 2 3 4 5 6

Art: 1 2

I head-canon Tremma as being an outcast among the Chiss Ascendency because of her 'witchcraft' which is the reason she departed Chiss space, eventually venturing into Sith space where she was spotted by the Sith and sent to the academy on Korriban.

Darth Marr was the only Sith, Tremma truly respected. With his death leaving a void in her life, she's once again venturing through the galaxy seeking purpose.

Outfit: I don't really have a theme for her, I normally just pick whatever takes my fancy, with most of the time it being the revealing bodysuit. I kind of like this outfit on my Chiss :) I'm not sure what it is but I think it works best on her.

Edit: Thanks QuinlanSaathis

Edited by Paulsutherland

Losrss'Tremma ( Darth Nox ) 1 2 3 4 5 6

Art: 1 2

I head-canon Tremma as being an outcast among the Chiss Ascendency because of her 'witchcraft' which is the reason she departed Chiss space, eventually venturing into Sith space where she was spotted by the Sith and sent to the academy on Korriban.

Darth Marr was the only Sith, Tremma truly respected. With his death leaving a void in her life, she's once again venturing through the galaxy seeking purpose.

Outfit: I don't really have a theme for her, I normally just pick whatever takes my fancy, with most of the time it being the black leather outfit. I kind of like this outfit on my Chiss :) I'm not sure what it is but I think it works best on her.

Its the Revealing Bodysuit and I use the pants on almost every female I have.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/revealing-bodysuit/

Outfit: I don't really have a theme for her, I normally just pick whatever takes my fancy, with most of the time it being the black leather outfit. I kind of like this outfit on my Chiss :) I'm not sure what it is but I think it works best on her.

Revealing Bodysuit.

On the Sith side, here is Yen'reerr'traa, Darth Nox, Sith Assassin, standing in front of the offices of the <Story Arc> people in Mos Ila. https://i.imgur.com/VcbiZXU.jpg

The armour is the Relaxed Jumpsuit set with the Relaxed Uniform Shirt and Covert Energy bracers.

The dualsabre is the Revanite's Polesaber MK-2, an empty shell weapon from a Command Crate, with an Advanced Purple Outline (purple glow, white core) Eviscerating crystal.

Chiss Female Sith Inquisitor Body 2, Head 1, Scars 1, Complexion 20, Cosmetics 3, Hair 38, Hair Colour 6, Skin Colour 4.