4 Holo-soldiers appearing during rotation around target...

xbassdominatorx

What are they? They appear every here and there while getting deep into my rotation and they surround my target. Is it some type of critical hit that makes them appear? How do I get that more often?

If it's around enemies, it's something you *don't* want. (I'm not exactly sure what it does, though.) If it's around your own Trooper, it's *your* threat dump - the ability whose name I forget that reduces your "threat" / "aggro" level on all enemies.(1) All classes have such an ability, but the Trooper's makes that effect *around*the*Trooper*himself*.

(1) For members of the audience who don't know about this stuff: NPC enemies attack the enemy who has generated the highest "threat" on them. Any character generates threat by damaging enemies, while healers also generate it by healing allies (and it is generated on all the enemies in the fight in that case). Tanks generate more threat per point of damage inflicted than DPS/heal characters do, and they can also "taunt" to raise their threat levels. Threat dump abilities reset your threat levels to zero, meaning that enemies will temporarily ignore you and attack your allies instead.