Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

• 1 month later...
I was in the "Yay, I get to kill her!" camp, but I sort of understand where people are coming from, because while I did not want him as a companion, I would have been very much in favor of the competitive relationship with Skavak lasting beyond chapter one in the Smuggler's story. Thana Vesh always loses, though. She needs to win some, lose some like Skavak :)

[quote name=

Anyways, as a sith inquisitor - I feel robbed by my story in general. I'm at 45 and I've read the end story spoilers and it's still just a yawn for me. The companions suck, especially as a male. We get a buncha randoms including a mute dashade who just wants to eat as our first companion...plus our only romance-able companion is a barbie Jedi who can't truly fall to the dark side. I don't think I'm the only Sith inquisitor player who thinks our story is just mediocre.

I always just imagine her being in denial about falling to the dark side "Like noos im still a jedi lolz :3" and Im like "No sweety you've fallen and you have just haven't noticed it yet." And the SI story being boring is just wrong IMO the whole time your the under dog no body kisses your *** and you really do end up coming up with plans. Though you don't think it through all the way hence why you have to save yourself in CH3. Plus you have to remember the SI doesn't know jack **** about being a sith he was sloppy when killing Zash the plan had to be re done twice due to rookie mistakes. And of course you need some help along the way and to tell the truth the SW everyone ended bowing down and sucking your balls it was just to ugh... :sul_confused:

Signing this vehemently. I've been wishing Thana Vesh was available as a companion since launch, and the more I play, the more I wish it; she's the most interesting character I've encountered in the game. There are nowhere near enough like her.

Bioware would satisfy a LOT of players with this option, even the ones that want to kill her.. Especially the ones that want to kill her, probably, because it'd give them other, more-fitting opportunities to do so.

I also signed for Thana Vesh as Companion and an interesting companion for Sith Inquisitor.

Spoiler for Sith Inquisitor Class Story

Perhaps find an empty shell (Killik Joiner?) for a certain being.

Perhaps find an empty shell/body for Lord Zash. And transfer her into it.

For a Sith Master, she was actually nice. She really seem to regret (trying) to Kill you.

Since it seem that no new Class stories are implemented in the near future...

Perhaps Add a Companion for each class, and add some side quests combined with companion quests to it.

/sign.

I want her as a romanceable companion. I spared her life in Taris in that purpose.

I already made a thread but it went unnoticed. I subscribe to this one then.

Make it happen Bioware !!

^Ditto, so /signed.

/signed

She would be great to break in more ways then one, mold into an apprentice, and maybe even a love interest. I love her passion ... ;-)

Sith Inquisitor companion? No they just need to make Ashara more malleable to the Dark side or make Jaesa the Inquisitor's companion. Thana is definitely Sith Warrior companion material, she has way too much spirit for the Inquisitor to truly handle.

Edited by Lorica

/signed

She would be great to break in more ways then one, mold into an apprentice, and maybe even a love interest. I love her passion ... ;-)

Sith Inquisitor companion? No they just need to make Ashara more malleable to the Dark side or make Jaesa the Inquisitor's companion. Thana is definitely Sith Warrior companion material, she has way too much spirit for the Inquisitor to truly handle.

I must emphatically disagree, good sir. There is no one alive, nor will there ever be, with more experience and skill at handling such things as the SI (and you have obviously played one, so you know to what I refer to).

Make Jaesa the SI companion? I'd go along with this, but EAWare never will. And Ashara is just a really poorly thought out companion concept (thus the lack of same-gender romance didn't bother me as much as it might - Ashara is a completely annoying, teeth-grinding personage).

Introducing Thana Vesh as a SI companion is most certainly the best option I can think of, as the SW already has two female options, and the SI effectively has none (for either gender - Andronikos is also poorly conceived as a romance option). Please don't misunderstand - I know better than to think that EAWare is going to give the SI any decent romance options. But Thana Vesh could be a superb choice for such - and should have been.

thana vesh is the only character in the star wars universe more anoying that jar jar the only peorsons compaions she should be is the reapers well he drags her stupid anoying incompeted *** down to whatever passes for hell in star wars.

You, kind sir, do not seem to have played a Sith Inquisitor, else you would not make such a claim. At the risk of starting a debate I cannot hope to win, I will say only this: I would have preferred a Jar Jar Binks type to the idiotic duo of totally un-romanceable dunderheads the Inquisitor is stuck with. And a Thana Vesh would have been better still, for at least she is something the other choices aren't - a Sith with, at the very least, a rudimentary understanding of what it is to be Sith, as well as a (for lack of a better description) combative sensuality about her.

As I've said before, I know better than to think EAWare is going to give us what we're asking for. But to quote the immortal Mr. Carlin, "I can dream, can't I?"

ashara is a nice counterpoint to the sith and andronakis is a bad as GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

My SI could find no greater joy than tying both of them to the bottom of his ship, and doing donuts inside an active volcano. I unlocked HK for my inquisitors just so I wouldn't have to deal with them ever again......

thana vesh is the only character in the star wars universe more anoying that jar jar the only peorsons compaions she should be is the reapers well he drags her stupid anoying incompeted *** down to whatever passes for hell in star wars.

Thana more annoying than Jar Jar?! Cough, not! I can handle Thana and I would fry Jar Jar with force lightning or choke.

Thana's probably among the most popular non-companion NPCs in the game.

Heck, she's even got an outfit named for her. (probably much to the chagrin of that dead Sith guy who wore it first on the Esseles :p)

Some people love her, others despise her. Either way she became a memorable character on SWTOR. Kinda like Dragon Age's Cullen reached a huge popularity among some of the game's fans.

Since Dragon Age Inquisition is pleasing those fans by making him a major character in the game, I wonder if SWTOR's devs will also eventually give in to "fan service" and make Thana a companion :p

Thana's probably among the most popular non-companion NPCs in the game.

Heck, she's even got an outfit named for her. (probably much to the chagrin of that dead Sith guy who wore it first on the Esseles :p)

Some people love her, others despise her. Either way she became a memorable character on SWTOR. Kinda like Dragon Age's Cullen reached a huge popularity among some of the game's fans.

Since Dragon Age Inquisition is pleasing those fans by making him a major character in the game, I wonder if SWTOR's devs will also eventually give in to "fan service" and make Thana a companion :p

ah cullen i really hope i can send him on a suicide mission for an icompetent hypocrite