SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

I love it, but when you post it on your main site, you might (if you haven't already) post an explanation of the bug, since it's not going to be intuitive to many readers, while a lot of your others will be funny to anyone who's played an MMO.

We're on the same page there, I don't normally post an explanation, but with this one I had to.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Suggestion and an explanation:

Thana Vesh is a NPC that is constantly at odds with you during the Empire's planet storyline on Taris. The Darth there has pitted you against each other, and Thana says- after each encounter, "And don't even think of following me!" Which, of course you do.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-02-29-thana_vesh.png

Another Suggestion and an explanation:

Thana Vesh is a NPC that is constantly at odds with you during the Empire's planet storyline on Taris. The Darth there has pitted you against each other, and Thana says- after each encounter, "And don't even think of following me!" Which, of course you do.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-02-29-thana_vesh.png

I totally

Killed her *** on my LIGHTSIDE Sith. She was just too irritating.

Either way, that comic is freaking awesome. Keep the good work up.

I'm having a blast here - can't believe you are doing them so fast! If you don't mind, how long does it take you on average for one comic?

Love the Thana one, found her annoying but funny at the same time :)

I'm having a blast here - can't believe you are doing them so fast! If you don't mind, how long does it take you on average for one comic?

Love the Thana one, found her annoying but funny at the same time :)

Haha, thanks.

Each comic normally takes about 2-3 hours from inception to final posting. Pencils don't take too long, inks even less time. The largest amount of time is spent coloring. Mainly because I work over a remote connection and have to color with a mouse, not nearly as accurate as a pen and local connection.

Why do I work over a remote connection, you may ask?

I do the vast majority of these in between my regular duties at work- Over lunch, in between projects, etc.

I plan to eventually get a dedicated, portable tablet to draw the comics on, but that is a ways off.

You're doing a great job, pal! Your talent really shows even with the available tools. I hope you get your tablet soon!

I really enjoyed the last one: the joke with the evil sith and the cute ewok is pure genius!!!:D

Edited by zorroazul

Couple of funny ideas if you're taking suggestions :)

Firstly, how about something to do with the fact that you have to use the airlock on your ship before you've even landed, leaving you to experience hard vacuum.

Also that the Imperial ships leaving Corellia fly through a building.

I do believe that the line "Aaaand that's what we call an heroic action" has just replaced the line "And boom goes the dynamite." I shall now shamelessly steal this line and use it at some point during my week.

Lol - took me a minute to sink in, wasn't really aware of the heroic 10min cd restriction (want to watch the summit!). Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge :)