General PVP & Hutball question

sevenfootbill

General PVP zone question:

Some PVP matches I have been in I have gotten dropped from the "OPS" channel, how do you get back into it? I tried something logical like /ops but to no avail.

Hutball questions:

1) if you pass the ball to a group of ppl (friendly and enemies) shouldnt a friendly get it? For some reason I have thrown interceptions, thinking it should hit a friendly player over an enemy.

2)If you are stealthed, can someone throw the ball to you?

Thanks for the help!

General PVP zone question:

Some PVP matches I have been in I have gotten dropped from the "OPS" channel, how do you get back into it? I tried something logical like /ops but to no avail.

Hutball questions:

1) if you pass the ball to a group of ppl (friendly and enemies) shouldnt a friendly get it? For some reason I have thrown interceptions, thinking it should hit a friendly player over an enemy.

2)If you are stealthed, can someone throw the ball to you?

Thanks for the help!

If you are stealthed you can't catch the ball happened to me.

Type /ops to get back into the channel.

The interception I'm not sure of. I've heard the announcer scream "INTERCEPTION" but don't know what caused it.

Edited by DigitalDreamz

If you are stealthed you can't catch the ball happened to me.

Type /ops to get back into the channel.

The interception I'm not sure of. I've heard the announcer scream "INTERCEPTION" but don't know what caused it.

When ball pass, the person closest to the center point gets the ball.

If ball is in mid air and someone jumps in ball pass ring near center it will get intercepted.

Pretty cool right?

I have a stupid question. How do the vents/ducts in the center work? Every time I use one, it sends me in a different direction. I play with a couple of friends and we use Team Speak and we all can't figure out how you know which direction you'll be tossed...

I have a stupid question. How do the vents/ducts in the center work? Every time I use one, it sends me in a different direction. I play with a couple of friends and we use Team Speak and we all can't figure out how you know which direction you'll be tossed...

Random, use at your own risk.

Edited by Felene