Theran Shan?

GorkieX

Looks like nothing but another flashpoint with barely any interaction this half of the eyar.. pity.. I was hopeful for something sooner..

"you have 3 days of subscription remaining" ... I really wanted information that would satisfy me enough to hit the sub button again :(

The flashpoint next month would have been enough for one more month sub but another 2 months to wait? I've left the impatient part and quickly approaching the "why bother" stage :(

Yeah same here :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the road map said that the traitor story line will be concluded in the April update.

Yup, like I said. Another 2 months to wait for the next flashpoint to continue (or likely end) the story, making it almost 6 months between flashpoints. At this rate we'll be lucky to get a 2min cutscene after the flashpoint. I wish I thought differently or it was not in a flashpoint was my biggest wish.

but no.. flashpoint it is.

April – Game Update 5.9 - The Nathema Conspiracy

Flashpoint:

This year’s story has shown the final ramifications of the path that Valkorion first chose when he devastated Nathema, so it’s only natural that we go there to bring that story to its exciting conclusion.

Yup, like I said. Another 2 months to wait for the next flashpoint to continue (or likely end) the story, making it almost 6 months between flashpoints. At this rate we'll be lucky to get a 2min cutscene after the flashpoint. I wish I thought differently or it was not in a flashpoint was my biggest wish.

Flashpoint:

This year’s story has shown the final ramifications of the path that Valkorion first chose when he devastated Nathema, so it’s only natural that we go there to bring that story to its exciting conclusion.

I don't mind story content winding up in flashpoints. Essentially the FE/ET chapters are just glorified flashpoints. Though I do get the frustration with the overall lack of content. The developers said they'd rather release frequent smaller content updates rather than one big expansion...but "frequent" means more than twice per year.

Edited by Dracofish

Flashpoint:

Nearly 6 months? Wow didn't realize it will have been so long. I also fully agree the "exiting conclusion" will be a 2 min max end cutscene that will be rushed and feel super forced before the whole arc is forgotten by all and never brought up again. Then I suppose if we wait another 5-6 months we'll be getting the next story content in September/October. :rolleyes:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Nearly 6 months? Wow didn't realize it will have been so long. I also fully agree the "exiting conclusion" will be a 2 min max end cutscene that will be rushed and feel super forced before the whole arc is forgotten by all and never brought up again. Then I suppose if we wait another 5-6 months we'll be getting the next story content in September/October. :rolleyes:

Well actually closer to 5 months. Nov 28? Copero right to whenever in April the next flashpoint that concludes it is released if not delayed. But apparently that's "frequent" release now...

I do have a problem with story like this being in flashpoints. Or at least concluding it in flashpoints, more so. hopefully it's completed in an instanced cutscene back at the Odessan base or outside the flashpoint on the planet, not mid flashpoint.

I have mroe of a problem with the long wait since they do not want to do a traditional expansion... if not then bring the stuff out faster, unless they do an expansion and announce they changed their minds, then focus on a beefier expansion. Not "no expansion, and spread out content". meh, At this point I jsut wanna wrap this drawn out arc up badly. It's sad it's taking them so long, by Copero I was feelsy to get it finished up/see the end, but now 5 months after I barely remember the Copero cutscenes.. not much of good story telling waiting that long in a traitor arc. lol

Edited by Asmodesu

I am subbed till the 16th of March -- I will get the rewards and wait out the "content" ...

I'll have more to do that way later on ... this seems to be the best way to play this game anymore ...

sub every few months and watch YouTube ..... still want to wait for the story arc to complete before I do anything,

even get companions back ( well, might have to get Mako back, but my BH has no LI but Theron, so she is unaffected by things )

-- other 3 stay frozen for now .....

Still worried. I'll stick around until the arc is resolved. If Theron dies....well, let the ranting, raging, and sobbing begin. Not just in-universe....:(

Same here --- I want it to end well I really, really do .... but .... we will see --- I have theories, but for now, I will be silent and let the game unfold .....

• 2 months later...

When I saw about how "Nathema Conspiracy" ends, I resubbed and ran in here fully expecting to see tons of new posts from people excitedly discussing their idiot spy boyfriend. ;)

Instead, it was more like running into an abandoned, cobweb-festooned house. :(

It sort of begs the question if SWTOR waited too long on the resolution and Theron fans have moved on...

When I saw about how "Nathema Conspiracy" ends, I resubbed and ran in here fully expecting to see tons of new posts from people excitedly discussing their idiot spy boyfriend. ;)

Instead, it was more like running into an abandoned, cobweb-festooned house. :(

It sort of begs the question if SWTOR waited too long on the resolution and Theron fans have moved on...

No, actually we just moved to a different thread in the general discussion section :)

here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=932702 come join us!