MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

that_Spartan_IV

Nope, check some dictrionary what welp means and how it's used. :) Oh and english aint my first language but I still think I'm doing pretty good. So good in fact you understood everything perfectly. That is until you ran out of arguments and resorted to personal insults. Good going! :)

Guess what, English "aint my first language" either - judging by your nick, the fact you used a comma instead of a period for "1,5 years" and you keep forgetting your "the" and "a", we're probably from the same part of the world. But if I can make a coherent sentence, so can you, you just need to try a little harder. You're not "doing good" at all, and that's not how "welp" is used and no "dictrionary" will back you.

You ignored most of my arguments you couldn't just wave away and picked a few sentences to harp on, so there was nowhere to go but in circles. I was genuinely interested in what your logical argument was but you really didn't have one. But I did start this pointless conversation, so that's on me, my mistake.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what, English "aint my first language" either - judging by your nick, the fact you used a comma instead of a period for "1,5 years" and you keep forgetting your "the" and "a", we're probably from the same part of the world. But if I can make a coherent sentence, so can you, you just need to try a little harder. You're not "doing good" at all, and that's not how "welp" is used and no "dictrionary" will back you.

You ignored most of my arguments you couldn't just wave away and picked a few sentences to harp on, so there was nowhere to go but in circles. I was genuinely interested in what your logical argument was but you really didn't have one. But I did start this pointless conversation, so that's on me, my mistake.

If you were genuinely interested in my arguments then clearly my English was more than good enough to make you want to engage in discussion :) Seems it only started bothering you when you thought you were being name-called (which was because you're not the big linguistic expert you think of yourself if you don't know 'welp' term and how it can be used). :) Indeed you started those pointless personal jabs so I'm glad you're owning up to that :) Edited by Pietrastor