Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

AlrikFassbauer
10.13.2019 , 07:36 AM | #9721
Yesterday we had a Vet FP : Athiss.
Seemingly somewhat newish people, too.
Someone always had aggro, but after we had found that out, healing was good. Only a few deaths.
Shortly before the end a newish Commando decided to do an AOE on 3 temple guardians. Big mistake.
We told him so.
With only 1 death, we made it through the final fight, then.

Athiss is the other FP where i look past most mistakes, because it is usually one of the beginner's first FPs (besides Hammer).
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

JediQuaker
10.13.2019 , 10:49 AM | #9722
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
. The majority of DPS completely ignored the adds, with the adds being ignored they all made a b-line for us healers, one of us went down pretty quickly, I said get the adds in chat but were ignored by the tunnel vision DPS who just ignored all the adds.
That is a bad situation, but it sounds like the Tanks may have been partially to blame. Most of the times I've done that boss, the tanks would use taunts to hold the adds around the boss while the DPS spammed AOEs. I can see that, if the tanks don't hold agro and the DPS don't notice, the healers will indeed die.

Btw, It's definitely time for a CPU upgrade. I have an i5-6600 and I get about 15 fps during the bug boss (a bit better vs the droid). That makes it hard to do anything other than spam AOEs. I'm looking to go to an AMD Ryzen 3x00X soon-ish.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Rion_Starkiller
10.15.2019 , 01:54 PM | #9723
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
This isn't odd, I don't like any toys that let other people force my character to do things. Up to and including the 'rally' ability.

If you want to dance go for it, but I think it's rude to use things that affect other characters. I know they are in the game, so don't call anyone out for using them, but I will move out of the area or jump on a speeder to make it stop, and that is MY right to do.
This post makes you one of the people this thread is talking about.
FYI, your character is not YOU. It's a bunch of pixels on a screen in a make believe world made up of pixels.

I will have to remember to throw a party bomb at the start of every FP to weed out the riffraff.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(÷,,,,÷)(\/) ¶̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

LD_Little_Dragon
10.15.2019 , 03:56 PM | #9724
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
This post makes you one of the people this thread is talking about.
FYI, your character is not YOU. It's a bunch of pixels on a screen in a make believe world made up of pixels.

I will have to remember to throw a party bomb at the start of every FP to weed out the riffraff.
If you bothered to read my post that won't do anything but make me move ahead of the group. Still if you want to be obnoxious go for it.

It doesn't matter that I've done pretty much all the fp in HM in all three roles, since I don't like party bombs that makes me riffraff.

Riffraff that can solo flashpoints. You might want to consider that when you go out to be obnoxious when using group-finder. The competent players have other options than que'ing up with randoms. Too many pops with annoying players and the slightly longer solo runs or a duo with a guildie becomes the better option.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

kunderam
10.15.2019 , 05:58 PM | #9725
Somewhat unrelated, and WZ not groupfinder. Most amusing use of Music Therapy Probe Iíve seen recently. Alderaan Warzone, my team is well ahead and its close to the end of the match. Iím chilling at one of our nodes with a teammate and an enemy stealther pops up, jumps on top of the node and activates the probe, then stealths out again. If you canít beat Ďem, make Ďem dance the night awaaaaaay.

10/10, Would dance again.
Kundera Milan
<Delusions of Grandeur>