Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Make Light Side Jaesa Willsaam Romance-able

DarthGile
02.05.2013 , 07:55 AM | #581
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildrin View Post
No.

xyz
A very insightful post. Thank you for taking your time to develop a coherent opinion, then backing it up with reasoning. This is sarcasm, btw.

DarthGile
02.09.2013 , 11:52 PM | #582
There was chatter about what would happen with Jaesa-Light's final conversation if you do not romance Vette. I returned to this game a few weeks ago and made a Sith Warrior for legacy purposes. While leveling, I wanted to try this theory out. It appears the rumors are true.

If you do not romance Vette AT ALL, you will get an additional conversation option with Light Jaesa during her final conversation with you. Below is the youtube video I quickly made for those who never saw this before:

Jaesa Light (Children)

FINNT
02.10.2013 , 07:37 AM | #583
Uu-uh. Don't get all exited vulcan and his apprentice. Logical, honor and like that
:laser:

DanPierced
02.10.2013 , 05:26 PM | #584
A light sidable romance of Jaesa would be frickin awesome.

leonlotus
02.14.2013 , 06:13 AM | #585
Signed.

I understand that all options should be not available, depending on the way you choose to live. Because that makes choices kinda having unique consequences and experience in game.

But, being limited to Vette, as cool as i find her, is kinda crippling.

Dragarr
02.17.2013 , 12:58 AM | #586
Despite what age they put on Vette she acts the same as the 14 year old Mission Vao, I'm not going to romance her as that is just ICK. Locking away Jaesa is just stupid and the Jedi Guardian story line is just too boring and bland to play. I find myself falling asleep playing the JG.

kheytor
02.21.2013 , 01:19 PM | #587
I would like to see my LS Juggernaut have a Romance with Jasea, could it not be added into the hutt Cartel expansion.

Also Same sex releationships should be added. I know a lot of people are annoyed that they cannot live out their fantasies.

Personally however; I dont really care about it, but it is something that should be fixed because the fans want it.

I pay 2 Play and I would like to see this changed.

SithKoriandr
02.23.2013 , 03:02 AM | #588
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragarr View Post
Despite what age they put on Vette she acts the same as the 14 year old Mission Vao, I'm not going to romance her as that is just ICK. Locking away Jaesa is just stupid and the Jedi Guardian story line is just too boring and bland to play. I find myself falling asleep playing the JG.
o.O then don't romance Vette, stay lightside, and stay single?

I'm all for them making LS Jaesa romancable, but not because of "Gah I should beable to marry someone" Mind you, I'm basing this off your last part of making a JK just to romance someone.

What would be even better with LS Jaesa is you wind up together, fade to black, cut back to the two of them...

LS Jaesa: Meh. I've had bettre.

And it ends there. Just to tease the players to no end!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

GJockard
03.18.2013 , 07:39 PM | #589
I agree, Im a LS, and I was expecting her to fall in love with my char for the light he carries, since she can see the nature of a person...

/sign

Cebius
03.19.2013 , 04:51 AM | #590
/sign