"Unlucky" Amplifiers

Thayya

Hey everyone,

As the title says, this thread is about the "+1.00% Unlucky" amplifiers, which seem to work on shells only (ear, implants, relics included). Tooltip says "Sometimes you're just unlucky. Rumour has, being unlucky enough reveals a special reward."

Has anyone found out what that "reward" is or how to get "unlucky enough"? ;)

Theses are the few things I tried so far:

- Having 12 (off- and mainhand don't have any shell amps, do they?) of the unlucky amplifiers - nothing happens

- Using the unlucky title and legacy title with it - nothing happens

Any more ideas what to do with those amps? If you have ideas to try and don't wanna reroll all your amps to unlucky just let me know your thoughts and I'll try it - unless someone has already solved the mystery and shares their knowledge :)

Hey everyone,

As the title says, this thread is about the "+1.00% Unlucky" amplifiers, which seem to work on shells only (ear, implants, relics included). Tooltip says "Sometimes you're just unlucky. Rumour has, being unlucky enough reveals a special reward."

Has anyone found out what that "reward" is or how to get "unlucky enough"? ;)

Theses are the few things I tried so far:

- Having 12 (off- and mainhand don't have any shell amps, do they?) of the unlucky amplifiers - nothing happens

- Using the unlucky title and legacy title with it - nothing happens

Any more ideas what to do with those amps? If you have ideas to try and don't wanna reroll all your amps to unlucky just let me know your thoughts and I'll try it - unless someone has already solved the mystery and shares their knowledge :)

Have you tried using a slot machine? I'm curious about these too.

Good question, I've wondered this myself. The Unlucky % has to improve/reduce your chances of something, and I doubt it's combat-related. Chances of getting rare loot drops, better luck at slot machines? It'll probably take a while to figure out without any direct statement from BW.

I totally forgot about the Nar Shadaa nightlife!

I have a full suit of unlucky and was trying to figure it out as well.

Maybe it increases the chance for the machine to blow up and get that achievement?

So I tried playing on a contraband slot machine, it seemed very normal. Also tried /roll but also saw nothing special :confused:

I don't think they'd implement amps only for one single achievement that many people already have, regarding the "Quality Assurance" achievement. Look at the costs for a full set of unlucky amps - it took me >600 Million Credits. That's definitely not worth an achievement, that you can easily get without these amps.

Edited by Thayya