Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please nerf operatives roll!

TalonVII
01.17.2018 , 11:16 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
Once again I see that operatives on this forum are not smart enough to understand how OP operatives' roll is. U can survive on acid when u do team ranked as 3 operatives and 1 assassin. This needs to be fixed.
Once again I can't take anyone seriously who uses Cellphone short hand to write on the forums. Pathetic.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Soisa
01.18.2018 , 09:30 AM | #23
The game mechanics can be ignored by operatives. Something must be changed otherwise it seems like devs just play operatives and enjoy it while its broken and OP.
Play one
Come back
And tell us the Story of Ur opness
Sói / T3M4
<Special Forces>

masterceil
01.18.2018 , 10:57 AM | #24
Fk that. Operatives' only other DCDs are a shield probe and an Evasion that only prevents M/R damage for 4sec. You butthurt about acid, kill them before the match gets that far.
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
Celestial ArgonautsCelestial Dreadnauts
Star Forged from the Ebon Hawk cacd.enjin.com

BraverDre
01.19.2018 , 08:58 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
Fk that. Operatives' only other DCDs are a shield probe and an Evasion that only prevents M/R damage for 4sec. You butthurt about acid, kill them before the match gets that far.
Open ur narrow eyes and read the thread. 3 operatives and 1 assasin wait till acid in stealth and operatives use bountyhunter class buff exploit with roll. No worries they will nerf it sooner or later

LordTurin
01.19.2018 , 09:01 AM | #26
Open ur narrow eyes and read the thread. 3 operatives and 1 assasin wait till acid in stealth and operatives use bountyhunter class buff exploit with roll. No worries they will nerf it sooner or later
Someone who plays a sorc should be really really careful about claiming other classes are op for acid.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

BraverDre
01.19.2018 , 09:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Once again I can't take anyone seriously who uses Cellphone short hand to write on the forums. Pathetic.
Pathetic u are. stop acting stupid and play TR maybe u will meet 3operatives and 1 assassin that wait for acid in stealth. When acid comes 1 operative just uses roll and removes bounty hunter buff. This is an exploit.

Members of Passive Aggresive guild do that on Darth Malgus server

BraverDre
01.19.2018 , 09:03 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
Someone who plays a sorc should be really really careful about claiming other classes are op for acid.
There is an exploit that Operatives use. Why bioware fixed chain lightning bug but they let operatives exploit the game? Wts some logic

Darrahsrhaw
01.19.2018 , 09:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by masterceil View Post
dude if u think operative not so up try to duel vs operative on any not agent class. mara vs operative or jugg vs operative or sin vs operative or pt vs operative and operative always wins.
Hurts Like Hell

Click my referal link to get 7 days sub and more

Darrahsrhaw
01.19.2018 , 09:42 AM | #30
Dreyfas, Musconator, Dreckham, and sin name Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet should be baned for abusing an exploit with acid. They dont fight just wait 5 min till acid thats why operatives should be fixed. at least they shouldn't be invincible during roll
Hurts Like Hell

Click my referal link to get 7 days sub and more