My BH experience is ruined...

Sleign

So I finally come back after being absent for well over a year. I was all set to play my BH again because I had a blast with him and I was going to stick it to the Hutt Cartel. Next thing I know, I go to use Tracer Missile and I'm shooting it from my wrist and not from my back. I love the back animation, why is it gone? What's going on?

Is there an animation replacer mod I can use to make it go back to the way it was? Shooting Tracer Missile from the wrist feels like crap, it doesn't feel like it has any impact in combat. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that Tracer missiles is my main move.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the way it is now. I hope they never change it back. I hate the new dark ward though. made me perma can my sin.

for me it was the opposite.. i couldn't stand the looks like im playing with myself as fire shoots out my rear animation of the old way

I agree with you about the animation. I guess we were alone in liking it though. As far as tracer goes, it's not the spam tracer heat seeker play style anymore. You only use tracer to get the debuff up, and to get an unload proc if you need it. It's not the tracer spam play style anymore. I've noticed that rocket punches damage has gone up too. Rocket punch is now one of my biggest hitters. I haven't been back long, but I've pretty much figured out that tracer isn't spammed anymore. Still getting my rotation down though. The damage is good though. And bodyguard is still fantastic.

I agree with you about the animation. I guess we were alone in liking it though. As far as tracer goes, it's not the spam tracer heat seeker play style anymore. You only use tracer to get the debuff up, and to get an unload proc if you need it. It's not the tracer spam play style anymore. I've noticed that rocket punches damage has gone up too. Rocket punch is now one of my biggest hitters. I haven't been back long, but I've pretty much figured out that tracer isn't spammed anymore. Still getting my rotation down though. The damage is good though. And bodyguard is still fantastic.

I LOVED the old one. Or, at least the sound. I hate Tracer's sound now. Should be Fusion missile's sound at least.

Tracer is still your goto filler. When heatseeker, railshot, electro net, and unload are on cooldown that's what you use. If you're using rocket punch for anything but trash mobs then you're doing it wrong.

Tracer is still your goto filler. When heatseeker, railshot, electro net, and unload are on cooldown that's what you use. If you're using rocket punch for anything but trash mobs then you're doing it wrong.

Or in close quarters in pvp, where you use the root it gives

• 2 years later...