Question about a Heroic...Pirated Lockbox

I'm doing the Hoth bonus series and I'm trying to complete the Heroic 2: Pirated Lockbox mission. I've recovered the shuttle officer's and the shuttle captain's passkeys, but I can't find the shuttle pilot's body. Is this mission bugged, or am I not looking in the right place?

• 1 month later...
I'm doing the Hoth bonus series and I'm trying to complete the Heroic 2: Pirated Lockbox mission. I've recovered the shuttle officer's and the shuttle captain's passkeys, but I can't find the shuttle pilot's body. Is this mission bugged, or am I not looking in the right place?

Did you get an answer to this? I am on the same mission and have the same problem. can't find the shuttle pilot.

I remember doing this, it's there you just have to search carefully. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I do remember completing this quest and it being a royal pain and asking the same thing. I may have gotten my answer on torhead.com, not 100% sure.

• 2 years later...
Ok wait...thanks for your help, but...are you saying there are two bodies under the shuttle? Cause I already found the shuttle pilots body under the shuttle and got his key. But none of us have been able to find this shuttle officers body for like 3 days now. And there are several of us looking. So is the shuttle Officers body also under the shuttle?

• 4 months later...

Let's make this post more helpful!

I haven't been able to find the republic lock box on any number of characters. I usually skip it, but then I dont want to miss something. For some reason I can't even change instances to see if its a bug. I've logged out and back in on the same toon and still cant find the lock box. It's the last part of the quest.........WHERE IS IT? I've searched reddit, other websites, and no help whatsoever!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...