when does expansion come out ? Nov 2 or Nov 3

EvanAshopenace

u guys said it was coming out in Nov 2, when I look it comes out on Nov 3, u guys should be more clear about the dates, and its midnight release it should a be a noon like 12:00 release, :)

They never claimed it was releasing on November 2nd. In fact, if you had oh I don't know...actually paid attention to the trailers and announcements, you would realize that the release date for 3.0: SOR is in December 2nd for preorders.

Also, LOL at the midnight release to noon release bit.

Ah SWTOR Forums, please don't ever get rid of my "stupid people of the day" entertainment... :rolleyes:

that's funny it said Nov 2 and Nov 3, unless they changed it at the last second, and it doesn't full version come out on December 2 second but us pre-orders and subs get it on Nov 2 - 3 read fine print

Please stop trying to very poorly troll and actually read the "fine-print".

Thank you.

The fine print says official date is Dec 9th while early access is Dec 2nd.

Just 1 thing to add to your point I quoted above, It also says pre-order by november 2nd to get early-access on dec 2nd etc. Thats most likely the november date the OP was confusing with the start of early access date which is 2nd dec for pre-order players and 9th Dec for those without early-access.

http://www.swtor.com/buy

Edited by Aussie

November 2 ends the offer for the 12XP boost... so this is the last day if you wish to have the 12xp Boost... till dec 2

That isn't correct. November the 2nd is the deadline for gaining the 7 days of early access. Pre-orders by the 1st December still receive the limited time class quest XP boost, the Grand Statue of Revan and if they don't already have it the First Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel

Yes, the x12 Boost last until 3.0 comes out, by then its gone. The only thing that is going to be changed today is all preorder in November will not get early access. Its not a big deal but some people MUST be first in new content :).

3.0 comes out on December 2nd, 2014 like they've said the past 2 months now.