Petition to close the Petition to NOT lower DPS in 3.0 Thread

fushnchips

Agree with op .

There is a lot of threads I don't understand why they are are allowed to exist . Bioware seems to not want to monitor and maintain a user friendly environment this forum just seems to be anything goes for the most part. Also Bioware has data on their entire player base not just the very miniscule % that post on the forums the probably crunch a lot of numbers .

Edited by _NovaBlast_

Agree with op .

There is a lot of threads I don't understand why they are are allowed to exist . Bioware seems to not want to monitor and maintain a user friendly environment this forum just seems to be anything goes for the most part. Also Bioware has data on their entire player base not just the very miniscule % that post on the forums the probably crunch a lot of numbers .

but do they listen to what those numbers say, or do they just shrug and do what the senior devs "vision" tells him to do? there have been many decisions made by the dev staff that makes you question what exactly their goals are.

People don't get it you could have a Petition with 50,000 signatures they won't change jack

I wonder.... how big is the entire customer base for this game? What percentage of it is 50k?

The petition is a pointless way to go about it, but what would their reaction be if 50k players called support, or 50k players dropped their sub, over ANY issue?