Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want to Hire for a Dread Palace run

ReaperHollowGod
04.09.2020 , 12:16 AM | #1
I am looking for a guild or group willing to run me threw the ops to get ahold of the Dread Master Title& the Dread Master Mask Pm me I'm on Star Forge my player name is Zarvaak I will trade to show I have the credits once a price has been talked out but I wont pay until after I acquire the items

AllisonLightning
04.09.2020 , 06:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ReaperHollowGod View Post
I am looking for a guild or group willing to run me threw the ops to get ahold of the Dread Master Title& the Dread Master Mask Pm me I'm on Star Forge my player name is Zarvaak I will trade to show I have the credits once a price has been talked out but I wont pay until after I acquire the items
Good luck finding a sales team then. You go with a reputable group and they will make sure things run smoothly and even refund if something goes wrong with a timer. And with DM, they generally bring buyers in for the last boss as to ensure a smoother experience. The second request is for a Crest and that's a Hateful run. I don't know any sales team who would risk it, you are the unknown new player as opposed to these teams who have made bank on selling these titles and vanity items.

If you'd like your things, find the reputable team who will get you Dread Master and the Crest. And they generally set the price.
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.