January 23 2012 will be the greatest day for SWTOR

skorpius

This will be the day after the free 30 days of play time will be over. That means all the WoW fanbois will be leaving and going back to rescue the Panda's. Then we can read these forums without sifting through the 1000's of QQing post.

This will be the day after the free 30 days of play time will be over. That means all the WoW fanbois will be leaving and going back to rescue the Panda's. Then we can read these forums without sifting through the 1000's of QQing post.

and a huge chunk of money will go with them, the dev team will shrink the forum staff will shrink and this game will become a failure. like them or hate them the WoW fanboys make up most of the money in the MMO game.

Boy, are you in the dark on this one. :rolleyes:

Yeah Fat Jabba, less people means less money spent on development. You will have more content playing Moshi Monsters

I don't think it will stop, but I guarantee there will be people leaving since they are already leaving. I hope to be here a while though. We'll see what happens!

I dont think they make up as much as you think they will.

it'll be interesting to see the population numbers after this group leaves.

Servers that used to be either very heavy or full at peak times are now averaging at light and standard.

A huge amount of people have already left it seems.

You win for most intelligent post of the week..

Servers that used to be either very heavy or full at peak times are now averaging at light and standard.

Or because, you know. It's not Christmas? Or New Years just passed? (Which the prior week, most employees take vacation due to losing vacation time in 2012)?

I'd love to see the sociopath who pays $15 a month to complain on the forums

MMO's are full of them don't kid yourself.

Personally I don't want to see anyone leave; I really wish a lot of this my way or the highway attitude would go though.

Just like servers that were light are heavy + now...

I was hoping people like you who create threads like this would also go with them but I was wrong.

Edited by FignarKrynn

Or bioware have been steadily increasing the server caps to try and spread the population out a bit more evenly? That said I regularly get alerts that my server Trask Ulgo is full on the android server status app I use on my tablet. I guess we will see once the end of the initial free period is up. Me I'll be here bought the game twice plus a 60 day timecard on origin = me a happy bunny for 4 months!