Smuggler: Gender specific dialouge incomplete, awful lazy work.

DaZeeZee

Why would corso refer to my captain as "he" in any of his sentences? is this a proffessional product or a teenagers after school project?

On the scale of wrongnesses in SWTOR that would merit that sort of condemnation, this one doesn't even rate being a blip on the side of a blip.

On the scale of wrongnesses in SWTOR that would merit that sort of condemnation, this one doesn't even rate being a blip on the side of a blip.

I Mean there are tons of worse problems- but issues like this in story stand out the most since that's literally the only part of the game that's not far outdone in almost every other game.

Corso is very well aware when the smuggler is female (and sooo much fun having around when your smuggler flirts with everyone BUT Corso.)

Unless you're playing in french or german (where the gramatical gender of the title "captain" is male) there certainly aren't many lines where Corso refers to the female smuggler as a "he"; so you should file a bug report for those few that do. Vaguely complaining about it in the story forum won't get you anywhere.

Edited by Mubrak

I Mean there are tons of worse problems- but issues like this in story stand out the most since that's literally the only part of the game that's not far outdone in almost every other game.

For sure. My point was merely that it doesn't rate that *level* of condemnation, in part because there's not really any way to become more condemnatory for the stuff that does merit something stronger.