"get over here!"

Psylos

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who yells this out every time I use grapple. :D

Now if we only had Fatalities....

dude, i say that aloud everytime, lol, no joke.

i mean, it's PHYSICALLY impossible to use grapple and NOT follow it up with an uppercut.

sidenote: if it's a solo mob and my grapple is off CD, i will stun it and run away 10 feet so that i can do it just for kicks. it's my favorite ability :)

sidenote 2: you have Blizz yet? the jawa? he's so freakin hilarious. he has a grapple hook too, but when it wraps around his target, since he's so little, HE flies towards THEM! so funny!!

best EVER is grappling players into the acid pit in Huttball with No Escape feated. You can honestly get first kill every time. They have like 5 seconds of play before their first death. umadbro.jpg

That's how a real man gets the Huttball.

I'm not walking that extra 20 feet. They'll bring it to ME!

best EVER is grappling players into the acid pit in Huttball with No Escape feated. You can honestly get first kill every time. They have like 5 seconds of play before their first death. umadbro.jpg

THIS :D

also grappling into the fire trap seconds before the fire appear and RUNNNN :rolleyes:

My favorite trick with grapple I will share with you all. If you see someone about to score in huttball on your side, you can jump off the edge in front of you and grapple the ball carrier in mid air to pull them over the ledge with you and make them go alllllll the way around again to score, can win the game sometimes :)

dude, i say that aloud everytime, lol, no joke.

i mean, it's PHYSICALLY impossible to use grapple and NOT follow it up with an uppercut.

sidenote: if it's a solo mob and my grapple is off CD, i will stun it and run away 10 feet so that i can do it just for kicks. it's my favorite ability :)

sidenote 2: you have Blizz yet? the jawa? he's so freakin hilarious. he has a grapple hook too, but when it wraps around his target, since he's so little, HE flies towards THEM! so funny!!

This..

My favorite trick with grapple I will share with you all. If you see someone about to score in huttball on your side, you can jump off the edge in front of you and grapple the ball carrier in mid air to pull them over the ledge with you and make them go alllllll the way around again to score, can win the game sometimes :)

It's also possible that if you stand very close to the edge of a platform with your fet hanging off the edge a bit and grapple someone, if they are in front of you (doesn't seem to work from sides) then they will fly over to you, land on thin and then drop.

Abuse this as needed for when someone is about to score and you drop them in the pit below you. I can imagine all the rage faces now.

I also have this bad habbit of yelling "shoryuken!" when i rocket punch people...Something must be wrong with me.

Guilty..

I even said to my guild, when addon-support hits, i'm making an Addon that has the sfx from street fighter play everytime you use RP.

I don't say "Get Over Here" but do tell any group I'm tanking for that I am the laziest Tank in the world. Most times as a tank your going to pull the first mob with grapple, helps prevent your teammates from breaking CC when they accidentally hit the AOE. Instead of running to the next mob I just grapple the next one and so on. It always makes me laugh watching a teammate go after a mob only to see that mob being pulled over their head by my big fish hook.

Advanced Tools and No Escape makes for a vary lazy tank.

I also have this bad habbit of yelling "shoryuken!" when i rocket punch people...Something must be wrong with me.

Haha it's not just me! I am hoping we get a fiery missile or something so I can yell 'hadouken' as well :D