Have 55 HM Flashpoint been nerfed?

Feeled at lot easier yesterday night, when we went through cademiu. I mean Boss fights were done in less than 1 Minute and our totally unerequipped tank got almost no damage. As I could not find anything in the patch notes, it feels like there has been a nerf. Can anybody confirm this?

maybe your gear got better? they're about 90% gear dependent and 10% retard check. you can test this by dusting off old columi gear if you're awesome and running the same 55 HM's. you'll see regardless of knowledge and general awesomeness you just won't get far in columi.

I hypothesize that you're gear has improved. put some old 61's on if you want a challenge, but if you're 69/72's min-max'd and augmented properly they should be easy

Groups are already overgearing the instances. People are already saying the the gear dropped is absoute garbage.

Damn, I remember early access, with my jugg tank in campaing gear , popping cds for every pack of dogs in mando or athiss. lol

I remember when dps and healers wouldn't pull before the tank did....

ah, teh gud tiems.... they gone:p

Edited by wainot-keel

Groups are already overgearing the instances. People are already saying the the gear dropped is absoute garbage.

Damn, I remember early access, with my jugg tank in campaing gear , popping cds for every pack of dogs in mando or athiss. lol

I remember when dps and healers wouldn't pull before the tank did....

ah, teh gud tiems.... they gone:p

Oh yes, first evening of the 2.0 I met in L55 FP's all the best raiders on the server! Some amazing players there. It was good fun to use group finder then.

Feeled at lot easier yesterday night, when we went through cademiu. I mean Boss fights were done in less than 1 Minute and our totally unerequipped tank got almost no damage. As I could not find anything in the patch notes, it feels like there has been a nerf. Can anybody confirm this?

I doubt they were nerfed. I think people are going in with better gear and a better understanding of the mechanics so they're running a lot more smoothly.